What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Week 1 Finals games (Non Parra)

strider

Post Whore
Christ. We are gonna have to put up with kevin f**king walters commentating tonight ... thank f**k corey parker is in the studio - it'd be too hard to take both of them masturbating over a broncos game

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Nikorima on the bench, Mead to wing Kahu to fullback.

I guess that means Mead to the bench when Nikorima comes on.
I would expect Nikorima to play dummy half when he comes on, or maybe replace one of the halves, and by 'one of the halves' I mean Benji.

strider

Post Whore
Gee matterson is gonna have his work cut out marking roberts - hope he doesnt get burnt

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
How embarrassing

The sharks cowboys game has only sold 4000 tickets so far.

And the manly penrith has less then 5000.

There would me nearly the same amount of parra fans in Melbourne alone on saturday

Last time we played a finals game at the SFS we had 30,000 there. But given how poorly Eels fans have turned up this year I wouldn't expect more than 12k there if we played this weekend.

A lot of Sydney fans are sooks

strider

Post Whore
Old man bennett lost the plot ... played silly games for the sake of it ... then brought nokorima on for mead anyway ... whats the f**king point? Mead has done nothing wrong

strider

Post Whore
Bit soft ... but thats how they rule it nowdays ... moga is clearly not too bright

strider

Post Whore
The roosters are switching matterson and aubusson to the wing in attack ... odd

TheParraboy

Staff member
Pearces kicking game has been garbage, they really could have choked the donkeys had it been better

Latest posts