What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 World Club Series

MilkShark

First Grade
I haven't even watched the game but considering we had the Holmes, Barba and Ennis out we were always going to lose.

some11

Referee
lol @ Broncos & Sharks

PATHETIC neither will make the eight!

Didn't have our back three from last year which happened to be our 3 leading try scorers and no Ennis.

And the Broncos were playing rookies for their starting props, no excuses for losing to pommy plodders.

Ennis retired you mong.

lol @ Broncos & Sharks

PATHETIC neither will make the eight!

And the Broncos were playing rookies for their starting props, no excuses for losing to pommy plodders.

Ennis retired you mong.

I wish I could meet you in person to discuss this post.

myrrh ken

First Grade
If Poms can't regularly beat Aussie teams in their home turf, with their refs and when the Aussies have had a full off-season, then there is something wrong.

Well done though.

lol now I know why the roosters were crap last year, they had Fitler, Mini and RTS out the whole season.

If you don't understand what he was getting at you shouldn't be typing on this forum idiot.

He was saying the dynamic of the team is very different this year from last year.

adamkungl

Immortal
Wigan matched them physically and Sharks responded poorly. You could argue there was some home town refereeing, losing 2 tries on technicalities was tough. BUT you can't argue with a ~65% completion rate, or elbow drops and hair pulls. Sharks pretty much got what they deserved penalty-wise.

Ennis, Barba are big losses, attack was very disjointed. Hopefully Holmes is the answer but if not Sharks will have a much tougher season.

The game itself was very much an old fashioned, spiteful, muddy slog compared to yesterday's attacking masterclass from Warrington. Enjoyable in its own ugly way. I still stand by going back to 1 ref.

Good series overall, glad SL got 2 wins on the board. The 'glorified trial' excuses from some are pretty embarrassing (and expected). These are teams who have half the salary cap of what the NRL is putting out, and are often referred to by dumb arrogant Aussies as reserve graders. Credit to Flanno and Bennett (and Gallen) for throwing their full support behind the concept, they certainly weren't treating it as a nothing game.

Wigan matched them physically and Sharks responded poorly. You could argue there was some home town refereeing, losing 2 tries on technicalities was tough. BUT you can't argue with a ~65% completion rate, or elbow drops and hair pulls. Sharks pretty much got what they deserved penalty-wise.

Ennis, Barba are big losses, attack was very disjointed. Hopefully Holmes is the answer but if not Sharks will have a much tougher season.

The game itself was very much an old fashioned, spiteful, muddy slog compared to yesterday's attacking masterclass from Warrington. Enjoyable in its own ugly way. I still stand by going back to 1 ref.

Good series overall, glad SL got 2 wins on the board. The 'glorified trial' excuses from some are pretty embarrassing (and expected). These are teams who have half the salary cap of what the NRL is putting out, and are often referred to by dumb arrogant Aussies as reserve graders. Credit to Flanno and Bennett (and Gallen) for throwing their full support behind the concept, they certainly weren't treating it as a nothing game.

Finally some intelligent comment.