What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Away Jersey

Lewish33

Juniors
One white stripe would've looked so much better, plus given more of a nod to the Steelers. Makes DeBelin look like he has a bit of a gut. Can't imagine what it would look like on us normal folk. Screenshot_2017-12-15-07-10-08-49.png

Drakon

Juniors
I always thought the 'away' jersey should just be the 'negative' of the normal Red V jersey i.e. a white V on a red background but this jersey is actually pretty good. A variation on the red and white 'blood and bandages' straight hoops.

slippery5

Juniors
Nope, not for me.

We are two clubs, combined so why can’t we have the St George style for home games and the Illawarra style, for the away outfit.

Because both clubs are the same colours, it is a win win for all.

....... but of course, if we kept it that simple, our management wouldn’t have a thing to do all year.

They don’t write reviews but they can come up with dumb design to try and sell more jerseys.

Sorry, l’m old school.
Keep it simple.
Give me the Steelers jersey everyday of the week. ( ... and l’m from Kogarah)
I can't remember wearing any Steelers jersey in any games when we originally merged ? I could be wrong but I think at the time they were happy just to have the Steelers name attached to our badge.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I have got the retro St George Illawarra jersey, in the old Illawarra strip, that we played in once. It is in the old material too. I have never worn it. I have a collection of over 35 Saints jersey's, most of them never worn.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
reminds me a lot of this one..

st-george-illawarra-dragons-special-shirt-2004-s_1226_1.jpg

Mr Red

First Grade
All they needed to do was reverse our usual design and have a big white V on a red jersey....they nearly got it right.. a single white V and the bottom half all red is all they needed ..