2018 Broncos NRL Matches Discussion

Discussion in 'Brisbane Broncos' started by Nerd, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Nerd

Nerd Juniors

Milford would be kicking himself for that kick on the 3rd tackle. Hopefully he has learnt something from it. Thought that was Ofahengaues best game of the year. Pangai belted Mat Scott every time he tackled him and some how we have to keep him on the field as we are a different team when he's on.
    If Bennett wasn't coach would Boyd still even be in the team? His first half was a shocker, twice he was badly caught out of position for Cowboys tries then loses the ball returning it for another try. I'm hoping if Wayne goes Boyd follows him.

Lebbo73 likes this.
  2. League guru

League guru Juniors

When Scott and McLean were on the field, the Cowboys were all over the Broncos. TPJ did however give away a string of penalties that got the Cows on a roll. He needs to stop trying to be the tough guy and let his footie do the talking. He is prone to brain explosions.

GoTheBroncs likes this.
  3. Jimmy Clark

Jimmy Clark Juniors

Another embarrassing loss to a bottom feeder. Donkeys are gone for the year.

4. hellteam

hellteam First Grade

I feel like the more bad performances we put together, the closer we are to a good one. That's how inconsistent we are. Cannot take anything from the game before at all.

Hopefully the good game comes in wk 1 of the finals (if we get there)

5. Jimmy Clark

Jimmy Clark Juniors

You won’t make it. Give up all hope now.

6. renouf

renouf Juniors

That's overly positive, they need to be playing better at this time of the year to be any chance. The way they folded in the 2nd half was like playing against Melbourne, it looked so easy for the cowboys, the penalties etc.

7. GoTheBroncs

GoTheBroncs Moderator Staff Member

Yep I'm pretty sure it as TPJ who gave away a penalty on the last when we were 30-18 up. That was crucial and go the Cowboys on a roll. Great player but still some things to work on.

So why was Boyd moved back to full back again??

8. renouf

renouf Juniors

Sounds like the coach is finishing up, not sure who else the club thinks is going to do a better job..

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018 at 1:04 PM
    41yearsaint likes this.
  9. Nerd

Nerd Juniors

I agree. If they do decide to pull the trigger on Bennett my preference is for Kevvie Walters.

Bronco18 likes this.