What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

Perth Red

Post Whore
Is it possible for you to be any more of a negative prick ?

How is anything I typed their anything other than reality? 18k is a big crowd for nrl this year and crowds have gone backwards in last 5 years. Both of those things are facts, and you could even say the first fact is a positive spin by saying 18k is a big crowd.

You need to stop being influenced by sharks fans opinions of me lol

By the way Cronulla crowd 12,270. I’ll let you decide if that is a negative or positive

carcharias

Immortal
Bit below what I predicted.
A team from nth qld don’t exactly pump up the crowd figure.
Maybe 100 showed up.

The rain and howling 50 knot westerly probably didn’t help.

carcharias

Immortal
How is anything I typed their anything other than reality? 18k is a big crowd for nrl this year and crowds have gone backwards in last 5 years. Both of those things are facts, and you could even say the first fact is a positive spin by saying 18k is a big crowd.

By the way Cronulla crowd 12,270. I’ll let you decide if that is a negative or positive

I wonder how the Sharks crowd average compared to the clubs members total holds up against the other clubs.

I think you’ll find we have one of the highest averages.

That shows that ticket holders mostly go to the games.

So getting 18k to every game is beyond unreasonable when you factor in everything.

El Diablo

Post Whore

tenor.gif

taipan

Referee

As about 50 Cows supporters attended with their team coming near motherless.I'd consider it as expected, not spectacular, but well supported by locals.Atmosphere terrific, game exciting, and the area that was not packed was the hill, in extremely cold conditions for families.

Opinion of you LOL.You have publicly spelt out your hate for Sydney clubs, and overwhelming negativity for the game,and love affair with AFL.You paint your own picture,dont blame other artists.

Perth Red

Post Whore
As about 50 Cows supporters attended with their team coming near motherless.I'd consider it as expected, not spectacular, but well supported by locals.Atmosphere terrific, game exciting, and the area that was not packed was the hill, in extremely cold conditions for families.

Opinion of you LOL.You have publicly spelt out your hate for Sydney clubs, and overwhelming negativity for the game,and love affair with AFL.You paint your own picture,dont blame other artists.

Not all Sydney clubs lol, just the bludgers holding the game back.

Perth Red

Post Whore
The sponsors pay more from those 1m people exposure. It all flows on. If you played games with no crowd teams would survive infact would save money.

TV on the other hand is a must for a sport to grow

In reverse if clubs were getting 35k avg attendances they wouldn’t need tv money lol. Heres an idea get a bit less tv money and create schedules that sees crowds more than cover the lost money.

The thinking seems to be the tv deals from 2023will be less so clubs better start finding increased revenue he from other areas. Actually increasing your customer base seems a logical one!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Why does it upset you so much Perth red?

Why does what upset me? Low crowds? Because I want to see rugby league fulfill its potential. It’s a brilliant game and deserves to be much more popular both in players and spectators. With all the money the game has now got we shouldnt be in this situation. That’s why it upsets me when the game isn’t realising its potential.

carcharias

Immortal
Why does what upset me? Low crowds? Because I want to see rugby league fulfill its potential. It’s a brilliant game and deserves to be much more popular both in players and spectators. With all the money the game has now got we shouldnt be in this situation. That’s why it upsets me when the game isn’t realising its potential.

I think
You actually love it when there is a shit crowd so you have a reason to whinge.
I also think if Perth had a team you’d see the exact same crowds as other clubs.

People just don’t want to go to the footy.
They prefer to watch on Tv

Last night my shout - I got 8 beers in plastic cups
$68.00
Plus pre drinks in the club and the ones I can’t remember the cost.
It was freezing cold and an absolute mission to get home.
A bus in traffic for almost an hour to go about 10 kms
Then an Uber $53.60... about 13.2kms

It is bloody expensive .

I sometimes rather watching on tv and I can tell you if Perth ever get a team you will NOT go to every game.

taipan

Referee
//
Not all Sydney clubs lol, just the bludgers holding the game back.

And obsessive negativity by people, who boot lick the rugby league competitors, is not assisting the code one iota.Imagine having people involved in any club with such an agenda LOL.

Yes WTF, a club owning its own ground, that has a greater % of its members who actually attend games at their ground, and has been consistently of recent years getting into semis, has coaching stability, has one of the biggest junior leagues in Sydney's,that relies less and less on poker machine revenue, is apparently holding the game back.
And a large residential and retail development to underpin the club,
One of your best PR.