What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

Warriors Fever

Juniors
Dave might be right about the crowd, but still ok turn out looked good. Let’s not take him too seriously about the World Cup. It was mostly enjoyable and was far from utter rubbish, (if Dave really thought that he would have given up on the raiders ages ago)

Raiderdave

First Grade
Dave might be right about the crowd, but still ok turn out looked good. Let’s not take him too seriously about the World Cup. It was mostly enjoyable and was far from utter rubbish, (if Dave really thought that he would have given up on the raiders ages ago)

I'll concede it was

Mainly...

Rubbish

But even the Tongan team was mostly Australians masquerading

Anyway
We're off topic
The mods will intervene soon

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Haven't gone back a page to check but can confirm 5123 at Rotorua for NZ v Storm

carcharias

Immortal
You’re right. Playing against 2 players that within the year have become minor premiers, gf winners, state of origin series winners, World Cup winners and world club champions and one being captain of all those teams. Your right.... backs were definitely against the wall.

If only Cronulla-Sutherland players backs were against the wall and not a syringe. Gallens tweet last night put the cherry on top.

Huh?

So you agree with me?

Like I said ..it’s hard enough for them to come here and win without the rules being changed .
Which they were.
Leeds agreed to 1 ref
Then somehow it got changed to 2 refs and that’s not counting Smith.

...and who the f**k follows footy players on twitter?
I’m not sure if you’re trying to take the piss or set yourself up.

The Great Dane

First Grade
Huh?

So you agree with me?

Like I said ..it’s hard enough for them to come here and win without the rules being changed .
Which they were.

Leeds agreed to 1 ref
Then somehow it got changed to 2 refs and that’s not counting Smith.

...and who the f**k follows footy players on twitter?
I’m not sure if you’re trying to take the piss or set yourself up.

No they weren't... It's just that there were two refs officiating those rules instead of one.

I really don't get the big deal about the one or two refs thing, like what exactly were Leeds upset or scared of because there were two refs instead of one? The only thing I can think of is that they were scared that there was two sets of eyes watching them instead of one and that they wouldn't be able to get away with as much as they normally do...

If there was a significant rule change sprung on them at the last minute then they'd have something to be angry about, but realistically that's not what happened, the rules weren't changed in any significant way there was just going to be two refs officiating those rules instead of one.

And frankly, making it as easy for them as possible in an attempt to make the game closer isn't going to help them develop their game...

POPEYE

Coach
The Poms are not accustomed to having the game stopped for reasons that don't disadvantage the opposition or gratify the existence of another referee . . . thank f**k every possible stoppage is not acted upon, we'd need a referee team with interchange

Latest posts