What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Home and Away Jerseys revealed

unKwn

Juniors
although the white jersey loojs really nice, hope they keep the black shorts not white

mxlegend99

Referee
I think the away jersey would look much better if it was all white. I like how clean the home jersey looks. That in all white would be perfect IMO

Royce is King

Juniors
How can the club fail when it produces these great colours and design...... go the ALLSORTS!

I reckon between about 2008 - 2015 a jersey release would have people losing it over the dumb choices that were being made...mainly changing colour's every 3rd year..... IMO this jersey represents Penrith perfectly.

OldPanther

Coach
How can the club fail when it produces these great colours and design...... go the ALLSORTS!

I reckon between about 2008 - 2015 a jersey release would have people losing it over the dumb choices that were being made...mainly changing colour's every 3rd year..... IMO this jersey represents Penrith perfectly.

The best thing Gus has done is make sure the jersey becomes a stable recognisable brand.

Blues Riff

Bench
I like the black. Suits our style. If it was closer to 2018 training gear it would be perfection.
Yeah those training shirts look pretty sharp. The "claw mark" stripes actually look good against solid black. I still have a problem with the gradient on the jersey though. The Classic collars are better than last year, no white bit. Even with more stuff on it, this year strip manages to look a lot cleaner somehow.
Edit- and the white shorts for the alternative strip should be burnt.

Blues Riff

Bench
Some more Classic gear now available. I really like the Camo design, but they're calling it a jersey and it's priced accordingly.

https://t.co/KwY7bGK404

DQqV818UIAAeyNr.jpg

mxlegend99

Referee
Classic gear looks nicer for some reason. Even when its the exact same design. It just has a cleaner look about it.

I hope we stick with these jersey designs for longer than the minimum time required. Only change the special jerseys.

Classic gear looks nicer for some reason. Even when its the exact same design. It just has a cleaner look about it.

I hope we stick with these jersey designs for longer than the minimum time required. Only change the special jerseys.
I'd get rid of the side panels and the fading but this is good enough for now

Latest posts