What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommy

Coach
True - Upton Park. Although it was technically the Boleyn Ground
Although I think you might be confused as you posted a picture of toilet in Newcastle?

:p

Best stadium in the world I think you will find, the cathedral on the hill. The Hammers would love it rather than a crappy ground they have to share with a few blokes on a fun run.

Klim

Juniors
Pardon the AFL but this is the new Blades logo.
426493_dc0ff654c6c41f843a07a44383d0e270.jpeg

Lambretta

First Grade
Best stadium in the world I think you will find, the cathedral on the hill. The Hammers would love it rather than a crappy ground they have to share with a few blokes on a fun run.

Well the less said about the London athletics track the better
The Hammers could have made Upton Park a 45,000 seater stadium, but chose to move to Stratford
Twats.

I've never been to St James Park - the only place in Newcastle I've been to is here

reconstructed-roman-gateway.jpg

Lambretta

First Grade
I still have a 3/4 QLD jersey and a 3 kangaroos 3/4 jerseys.

Shrunk em in the wash did ya?
Or are you talking about the sleeves :p

I bought a 3/4 sleeve Easts 1976 retro jersey
The sleeves were FULL length on my arms - I had to have them shortened to make them 3/4

Pommy

Coach
Well the less said about the London athletics track the better
The Hammers could have made Upton Park a 45,000 seater stadium, but chose to move to Stratford
Twats.

I've never been to St James Park - the only place in Newcastle I've been to is here

reconstructed-roman-gateway.jpg

Segedunum, I think we’re going to stop in there in a few weeks. The Mrs wants to see the inspiration for the wall from GOT.

Lambretta

First Grade
Segedunum, I think we’re going to stop in there in a few weeks. The Mrs wants to see the inspiration for the wall from GOT.

Segedunum is in Wallsend
I went to Arbeia which is in South Shields - Baring Street

I should have gone to both while I was in the area dammit

Nuke

Staff member
Ireland do.
Scotland do.
France do.
I have a feeling Lebanon do too, but I can't be arsed researching this right at this very moment!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Wales confirmed theirs overnight as well - predominantly green (main is red)

kdalymc

Bench
PleSe please just tell me why the front of the shirt is a different panel than the chest/shoulders...
yukkkkkkkkkk
Hasn’t been a problem for 110 years why do this CCC...

Status
Not open for further replies.