What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Lol. So in your eyes it looked like a woman in league effort!?Get some glasses mate. the marketing people in rugby league have alot to answer for. This is another stuff up! The comment was absolutely relevant to this thread you imbecile!
It clearly was in the wrong thread dickhead, hence why it got moved to the correct one.

And yes, it was a women in league effort. Click the link, have a read and stop carrying on like such a f**king tool.

Timmah

Staff member
Charity jersey to be worn against the Roosters on Sunday

huawei-jersey-2.jpg

https://www.raiders.com.au/news/2018/08/14/huawei-launches-2018-raiders-charity-jersey/

Timmah

Staff member
Broncos 6 - Home, Away, Heritage, Indigenous, Women in League, Neon
Raiders 5 - Home, Away, Indigenous, Women in League, Ricky Stuart Fdn
Bulldogs 3* - Home, Away, Indigenous
Sharks 4 - Home, Away, Indigenous, Kokoda
Titans 4 - Home, Away, Heritage, Indigenous
Manly 5 - Home, Away, Indigenous, Women in League, Maori
Storm 6 - Home, Away, Heritage, Indigenous, Women in League, ANZAC
Knights 6 - Home, Away, Heritage, Women in League, MHF, Indigenous
Cowboys 4 - Home, Away, Women in League, Indigenous
Eels 5 - Home, Away, Heritage, Foundation, Indigenous
Panthers 4 - Home, Away, Alternate, Indigenous
Dragons 4 - Home, Away, Indigenous, ANZAC
Rabbitohs 6 - Home, Away, Indigenous, ANZAC, Women in League, Alternate
Roosters 5 - Home, Away, Heritage, Indigenous, ANZAC
Warriors 5 - Home, Away, Heritage, Indigenous, Women in League
Wests Tigers 5 - Home, Away, Members, Indigenous, ANZAC

* have an alternate (all blue with white vees) and 'dogs of war' (mostly black) but haven't worn either.

So the average seems to be 4 or 5 with a few teams having six. Chance are I've forgotten a couple too.

Saint Doc

Coach
Broncos 6 - Home, Away, Heritage, Indigenous, Women in League, Neon
Raiders 5 - Home, Away, Indigenous, Women in League, Ricky Stuart Fdn
Sharks 4 - Home, Away, Indigenous, Kokoda
Titans 4 - Home, Away, Heritage, Indigenous
Manly 5 - Home, Away, Indigenous, Women in League, Maori
Storm 6 - Home, Away, Heritage, Indigenous, Women in League, ANZAC
Knights 6 - Home, Away, Heritage, Women in League, MHF, Indigenous
Cowboys 4 - Home, Away, Women in League, Indigenous
Eels 5 - Home, Away, Heritage, Foundation, Indigenous
Panthers 4 - Home, Away, Alternate, Indigenous
Dragons 4 - Home, Away, Indigenous, ANZAC
Rabbitohs 6 - Home, Away, Indigenous, ANZAC, Women in League, Alternate
Roosters 5 - Home, Away, Heritage, Indigenous, ANZAC
Warriors 5 - Home, Away, Heritage, Indigenous, Women in League
Wests Tigers 5 - Home, Away, Members, Indigenous, ANZAC

* have an alternate (all blue with white vees) and 'dogs of war' (mostly black) but haven't worn either.

So the average seems to be 4 or 5 with a few teams having six. Chance are I've forgotten a couple too.

Nice work

GAZF

First Grade

Its an absolute shame they haven't worn this. Its the best of the lot imo.

flippikat

Bench
Couldn't agree more. I'll be interested to see what happens when we switch to classic in 2019.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the 'thin hoops' being dropped.. or at least used less.

The club's form this year seems to be matching the form when they originally wore that design (late 60s/early 70s?) - I'm not superstitious, but maybe it's just not a lucky design for the Bulldogs?

Stallion

First Grade
I liked this Bulldogs jersey. A pretty decent contrast compared to the traditional home jersey.

20151204154633-CBYher.jpeg

The Bulldogs jumper worn in the 1970s through to mid 90's is by far the best version they have worn. It was a classic rugby league look and very popular. They need to go back to it! The other versions are nowhere near as attractive to the eye of fans in general in my opinion.

GAZF

First Grade
The Bulldogs jumper worn in the 1970s through to mid 90's is by far the best version they have worn. It was a classic rugby league look and very popular. They need to go back to it! The other versions are nowhere near as attractive to the eye of fans in general in my opinion.

Taking all of the sponsor logos into account, the Dogs never looked better than 2014-15. All of the best features of the classic design without unnecessary clutter like the thin stripe down the sleeve. Plus the V comes to a point.

wsxyvt1422686428.jpg

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Ate the actual colours sourced from the Miami Dolphins? They are much better than the current Titans mish-mash.

54b226e4867877c4ba06c203b4560bc8.jpg

That was always the vibe i got. Which also makes me suspicious about the colour chance when they switched names...

s-l300.jpg

Shows how much effort was put into the branding...

The design looks too Super League though

Nah, just looks bush league...

I reckon it was just a super quick mock-up to show off the colours using a standard template. I reckon they would have done a big release of the real Jumper after they were accepted.

Diesel

Referee
Why does Brisbane wear their WIL jersey the week after WIL? I know it’s not just the Broncos but it was last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts