What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommy

Coach
I've got a soft spot for Penrith Park as a name but it sounds more like somewhere you'd take the kids to play on the slippery dip. But you're right, it could do with some upgrading. Covering it would be nice.

Headingley, Trent Bridge and Old Trafford are all smaller than Panthers Stadium.

Nothing wrong with park, puts it up there with the greatest place on earth.

nintchdbpict000270532815-e1475232032592.jpg

some11

Referee
Actually, looking closer:

- f*cking annoying that they cant even be consistent with their shade of blue (why are the jumper and badge different?!?!?!)
- they look too much like NQLD

Love the design, but should have stuck with the lighter blue

Settle, petal. It's a smudgy screenshot of a picture taken from a phone off a computer monitor.

They will look mint in the flesh.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Yep, precisely. The NRL needs to tighten up on this, and agree with the clubs on a certain palatte of "club colours" for each club, then allow no variation from that.

Honestly, id like to see the ARLC claim full oversight and right of veto over all NRL merch (or at least anything to be worn on the field)...

The clubs clearly dont give a shit about their brands, but the ARLC has should some smarts in this area.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Congratulations on re-posting something that was on here on Monday

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Sorry, was it difficult for you to read less than 45 posts to establish whether something had already been discussed?

Knightmare

Coach
I don't rate the navy/ yellow combo. From a distance it looks too much like black, and if they're going with the traditional stripes, why deviate from the traditional shade of blue that the Eels have worn every season bar 2004-06?

This shade of blue works much better...and the gradient stripes were more iconic as well. That was a decent line-up for Parra too- but who's that f**ker second from the left? Anybody?

2OJl65N.jpg

RockWheel

Bench
How navy blue is it? It's a shitty picture so it's hard to tell exactly. This exact same discussion happened when the first low quality pictures of parras hertitage jersey came out earlier in the season. Every other person complained it was the wrong shade, what a disgrace blah blah blah. Then the actual game was played and it was fine. Perfectly fine.

I'm not saying that these jerseys are the right shade of blue, maybe just wait until we actually see them in the flesh or with a decent image.

LineBall

Juniors
I'd be more concerned they'll choose the wrong yellow, and you'll get some horrid fluorescent shade.

Klim

Juniors
I've read every post in this thread and this new leak has not yet been reported on. I have highly classified information about the new 2018 ISC Parra gear. Grabbed it quickly on my snapchat before it was gone. ;)
img_8417-jpg.15093

callmack1

Staff member
The new ISC collar looks really nice and it appears then have removed the stupid side panels too.

I've read every post in this thread and this new leak has not yet been reported on. I have highly classified information about the new 2018 ISC Parra gear. Grabbed it quickly on my snapchat before it was gone. ;)
img_8417-jpg.15093
Highly classified and it's on snapchat?lol

Zerô

Juniors
It's not hard to work out that it's a shade of navy they're using when you have a Parra logo on the jersey to compare it to

Status
Not open for further replies.