What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
< 50 days to kickoff and we still haven't seen a Titans away strip from what I can gather?

LineBall

Juniors
Qld haven't released theirs yet? Saw a channel nine ad for origin with Slater and Tedesco side by side, and Tedesco had the new NSW jersey while Slater was wearing the same as last year. The new NSW jersey doesn't look to bad, not perfect, but a lot better than what they've had the last few years.

Pommy

Coach
Saw the NSW shirt in rebel yesterday. The collar has me even more confused in person, what a mess.
Aside from the collar I would have considered buying one.

Saint Doc

Coach
< 50 days to kickoff and we still haven't seen a Titans away strip from what I can gather?
Considering the Classic mock up (albeit with the old sponsor) proved to be on the money for the home, and the mock up away jersey was the same design in white, id be pretty confident it is on the money

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Saw the NSW shirt in rebel yesterday. The collar has me even more confused in person, what a mess.

Hahaha, i never spotted that. Are they really doing the one side folded over the other thing?

I reckon they wanted a "middle-ages Knight" look. Instead, they got "cheap geisha"...

Lambretta

First Grade

I saw the shirt in Rebel yesterday too and thought the same
It just didn't look right in person

Although, I have to say, the traditional one in cotton is actually pretty good
Much better than the official one

I'd consider buying that if it weren't for the NIB sleeve sponsors which are really :meh:

looks like England and RFL have a new kit supplier

http://www.totalrl.com/rfl-secure-new-four-year-kit-deal/

The Rugby Football League have secured a four-year kit deal with hummel.

The Danish sportswear brand will supply product to the Rugby Football League and produce kit for all England Rugby League squads, Match Officials, Champion Schools Competition, staff and all associated programmes, as well as a full range of merchandise for England supporters around the world.

Founded in 1923, hummel have previously partnered with football teams such as Real Madrid, Tottenham Hotspur, Aston Villa, Benfica, Udinese and NRL giants North Queensland Cowboys.

Rugby Football League Interim Chief Executive Officer, Ralph Rimmer, said: “As a forward-thinking sport we are proud to be partnering with such an established world-wide brand like hummel.

“We’re excited to bring them into the game of Rugby League and the international environment with a Test Series, Tours and a home World Cup on the horizon for our national sides.

“Heritage, character and sport are just some of hummel’s core values and that is what attracted us to this partnership – we aim to make it a successful one.”

Chief Executive Officer at hummel, Allan Vad Nielsen, said: “We are thrilled along with our UK partners at the Elite Group to be entering into this exciting new partnership with England Rugby League and the Rugby Football League.

“As we continue to grow the hummel brand across the world it is extremely important that we align with the right teams and organisations. Our partners must share our core values, and like us, seek to Change the World through Sport.

“Over the next four years we will endeavour to connect with players and fans across all ages, levels and standards of Rugby League. We look forward to promoting England Rugby League both domestically and internationally during our partnership and to delivering innovative, bold looking and functional product both on and off the field.”

beave

Coach
As far as I know they haven’t done a rugby jersey up to now? Tried googling, nothing came up.

$_35.JPG

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hummel have done Cowboys about 15 years back, and also had a season with A-League team Central Coast Mariners back in 2008 or 09

Pommy

Coach
Looking forward to a shake up of the England range, they just need to take a leaf out of Football and Unions book to realise less is more. Make a classy looking white shirt and people will lap it up.

GAZF

First Grade
Looking forward to a shake up of the England range, they just need to take a leaf out of Football and Unions book to realise less is more. Make a classy looking white shirt and people will lap it up.
I'd still have a bit more red on the shirt than the other national teams, just so they don't all look the same.

Pommy

Coach
I'd still have a bit more red on the shirt than the other national teams, just so they don't all look the same.

Im not sure, I would just really like a clean white shirt, obviously league always has more sponsors (football has none) which makes it harder to achieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts