What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

gzerounian

Juniors
To be fair, the Cowboys SL jersey was the best of the bunch (imo). The rest were rubbish, apart from Reds, Sharks & Bulldogs which had their flaws, but were still sort-of ok.
I agree with your selection and would also add Panthers, Warriors and the Aussie jersey to it. I did a modernised mock up of the Sharks one and it looked great.

GAZF

First Grade
The Roosters used a striped V too (white jersey with striped red/navy V).

I think I remember it being used for the league sevens (not any regular season matches).. but wouldn't that have been early-mid 1990s?

Anyway, I'm a huge fan of the striped V, would make a great alternate/away for some team.. *cough*Souths*cough* ;-)
Completely forgot about that Roosters jersey. If anything, I'd like to see the Knights try a V with vertical stripes.

images

gzerounian

Juniors
I agree. Im yet to see one that looks good. Probably their charity shield jersey? They could have had a steeler for something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.