What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys

shaggs

Coach
I don’t really care. Jerseys are all a bit meh to me these days.
Women in league, tradie week, miners, superheroes blah blah.

Bring back the 88 Aussie duct style.

Quigs

Immortal
I with you on that Shaggs.

I am actually over all the bullshit the League has introduced during the comp. It's overkill for sure.

sharkman73

Juniors
I don’t really care. Jerseys are all a bit meh to me these days.
Women in league, tradie week, miners, superheroes blah blah.

Bring back the 88 Aussie duct style.

Agree. Have one jersey with a bit of tradition that we wear every week. Have a clash jersey that's only worn when required, which is rare.

I know that will never happen in today's world but there is too much dicking around these days.

Look at some of the AFL jerseys for the Melbourne clubs,,,,their main jerseys never change.

M2D2

Bench
The longer the jersey the stays the same, the less the club gets on jersey sales. Last year was the first year in 12, where i did not buy a single jersey.
I know some of you old folk want the hoops to be the permanent home kit. But thats never going to happen. Weve had the hoops from 2013, a few years away from it would be good.

Special K

Coach
I don't get the new trend of having lower v's. It would look better over the chest but I really like the 2018 jersey. If the back is all black it would look great.

training gear.
8D57E89D-FFF0-AF0E-0C752D4EEF13BF2ETrainingSinglet2018Sky.jpg
8D1C53FB-F290-C516-D1A9A095A38484F7TrainingTee2018Black.jpg

Latest posts