What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 ladder predictions

Roosters are awesome. Storm are wounded by the loss of Cooper Cronk. Cowboys look good but JT has suspect fitness. It will be a Roosters GF against Storm or Cowboys.

OldPanther

Coach
Roosters are awesome. Storm are wounded by the loss of Cooper Cronk. Cowboys look good but JT has suspect fitness. It will be a Roosters GF against Storm or Cowboys.

JT has close to a full off season and is the human embodiment of the football gods sent to grace us with their presence. They'll be ok.

Roosters
Cowboys
Storm
Sharks
Broncos
Parra
Panthers
Dragons

No. You were close. But being Colombian you were wrong. The correct answer is:

Roosters
Cowboys
Storm
Broncos
Warriors
Eels
Sharks
Dragons

Panthers
Raiders
Sea Eagles
Knights
Rabbitohs
Bulldogs
Titans
Tigers

Last edited:

Jankuloski

Juniors
New Belgrade Rugby League club has more chance of making the NRL play offs than the NZ Warriors.. and we have a better coach.

New Belgrade Rugby League club has more chance of making the NRL play offs than the NZ Warriors.. and we have a better coach.

You obviously haven't seen the new recruits to the Warriors -- Blake Green, Adam Blair, Tohu Harris and many others. They will provide the platform for Shaun Johnson and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck to weave their magic.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I don't know about making the 8 due to the coaching handicap, but they will be a better team next season.

A lot of people had us top 8 last year based on the misguided notion that the spine would be enough.

Next year our pack will be better and hopefully we are injury free enough not to let Kata in the team or Maumalo on the wing.

Top 8? Yeah still wouldn't touch that with someone elses money but we won't be as bad as some are predicting.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I don't know about making the 8 due to the coaching handicap, but they will be a better team next season.

A lot of people had us top 8 last year based on the misguided notion that the spine would be enough.

Next year our pack will be better and hopefully we are injury free enough not to let Kata in the team or Maumalo on the wing.

Top 8? Yeah still wouldn't touch that with someone elses money but we won't be as bad as some are predicting.

The big thing for the warriors is for the first time in forever people aren’t massively talking them up.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
The big thing for the warriors is for the first time in forever people aren’t massively talking them up.

It does kind of have that 2001 vibe where nobody gave us a chance to do anything but collect the spoon and then we came 8th (and were subsequently flogged)

But every time I think that I look at the 2018 coaches box and the words "Process Lads" immediately flashes up like a neon sign.

Clifferd

Coach
It does kind of have that 2001 vibe where nobody gave us a chance to do anything but collect the spoon and then we came 8th (and were subsequently flogged)

But every time I think that I look at the 2018 coaches box and the words "Process Lads" immediately flashes up like a neon sign.

I know it’s the Warriors, but Kearney should be deported if he can’t get that side into the 8

3/4 international spine + signed another 2 international forwards, a very underrated Blake Green and a few handy backs

Pete Cash

Post Whore
More good news for the raiders i was reading that bj, papalii and paulo somehow came back from samoas world cup campaign fatter than they left. These were thred players in need of some weight loss in the off season and they miraculously got fattter during a major sporting tournament

You obviously haven't seen the new recruits to the Warriors -- Blake Green, Adam Blair, Tohu Harris and many others. They will provide the platform for Shaun Johnson and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck to weave their magic.

That right, you read it here first in December 2017. Nostradamus strikes again. Warriors certainties for the top 8, and maybe will run close to the top 4.