What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 ladder predictions

So far

Tigers 2 - 0
Dragons 2 - 0
Panthers 2 - 0
Warriors 2 - 0

Meanwhile

Storm 1 - 1
Broncos 1 - 1
Cowboys 1 - 1
Roosters 1 - 1
Sharks 1 - 1

Crazy stuff tbh.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
u think Tigers can make 8?

Still very early but if they continue to show the sort of resolve they have so far, clearly they can beat anyone on their day. Injuries and the like will also play a role. The only scalps they have left to take from the presumed top 8 heavyweights are Brisbane and the Cowboys. The Sharks seem to be out of the picture, at least for the moment.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Still very early but if they continue to show the sort of resolve they have so far, clearly they can beat anyone on their day. Injuries and the like will also play a role. The only scalps they have left to take from the presumed top 8 heavyweights are Brisbane and the Cowboys. The Sharks seem to be out of the picture, at least for the moment.

Injuries are the least of our worries, we have a huge amount of depth. Last night we were missing our first choice 1/6/9 and beat the fcking Storm in Melbourne.

I’m not getting ahead of myself, there’s still a lot of work to do. Teams that play that tough, gritty style often start the year year strong and then fade unless they add something else to their game. Confident in our coach to give us that over time though.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Will we hear the weak comp argument trundled out by knob commentators again? I can see Cronulla in the bottom four teams this year.

footy75

Bench
Injuries are the least of our worries, we have a huge amount of depth. Last night we were missing our first choice 1/6/9 and beat the fcking Storm in Melbourne.

I’m not getting ahead of myself, there’s still a lot of work to do. Teams that play that tough, gritty style often start the year year strong and then fade unless they add something else to their game. Confident in our coach to give us that over time though.

Yeah I think ur right... reakon the Tigers will build this year and then next year have a real crack it it. But who knows... beating Roosters then Storm. impressive.

Clifferd

Coach

Very early but this is just a completely different Tigers outfit. I’m not sure you’ll see a better defensive effort EVER against arguably the best attacking team of the last 10 years

Cleary has built the right foundations in defense, Now it’s time for our attack to click

I’d be happy with just a top 8 finish, after the shit we’ve had to endure the past few years

Iafeta

Referee
I know the Riff are 2 from 2 but they were super poor last night and Bradburyd a win. I wonder how penis fingers mosquito bite eyes is going watching Ivan do what Ivan always goes and then looks into his coaching box and sees Peter Griffin there.

Epic fail that one from Angus Gould.