What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 LU forum mock draft

DC_fan

Coach

this one is easy.

with the 19th pick the cowboys select calvin ridley, wr, alabama.

gettyimages-900372374.jpg

You may well be right. But I have a feeling we will go defense with this pick and take a WR in the second round.

zombie jesus

Staff member
With the 32nd pick in the NFL Draft, the World Champion Philadelphia Eagles select:

Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame

The eagles need a long term solution behind HOFer Jason Peters. This is perfect. They can sit McGlinchey for a year, work on his base and improve his functional strength and learn off one of the best to ever lace a LT boot. Then next year the eagles have their bookend tackles locked in

Considered Guice here and would have taken LVE, or Evans if they fell to here but getting what i think is the best tackle in the class at #32 feels like a steal

Oooft I assumed McGlinchey was gone for some of those later picks. I've Brownsed it.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
I was going to do the 31st pick, couldn’t get a pic loaded on my phone, Would of taken McGlinchey or Kolton Miller.