What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Membership Thread

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Storm crazy good figures .. they will be have most members within 5 years I'd say

Vic people must be conditioned to just renewing memberships

Raiderdave

First Grade
really only the warriors letting the show down badly
undertsandable to an extent

everyone else within sight of their 2017 figure , or ahead of it
the Storm are the stand outs , as impressive as you could expect 4K ahead of last year at this stage & will run 20K down easily & could get to 25K

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
really only the warriors letting the show down badly
undertsandable to an extent

everyone else within sight of their 2017 figure , or ahead of it
the Storm are the stand outs , as impressive as you could expect 4K ahead of last year at this stage & will run 20K down easily & could get to 25K
As has been mentioned earlier, Warriors went on sale much later this year, besides the Titans who haven't even supplied a figure yet.

Timmah

Staff member
The Storm are flying now. over 20k

Even more impressive is the Tigers over 17k wow

WHAT Warriors over 17k members, something does not add up.

https://www.nrl.com/membership/
As evidenced by LU's tracker (which, y'know, is actually accurate), several of the figures are the final 2017 figure, not the 2018 figure.

Storm, Tigers, Warriors and Titans are completely wrong.

Timmah

Staff member
With 80 staff in the nrl digital dept you’d think someone could have got them right!
1. This thread isn't a forum for your obtuse hatred of the NRL and its staff

2. The NRL digital department would be relying on being supplied data by clubs, so the clubs not supplying information to them would be the issue.

OldPanther

Coach
Mine came in the mail today. They put my name on the junior membership. Even the football club gets in on the off season trolling lol.