What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Membership Thread

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
That is 1 in every 15 people who live in the shire.

That’s great compared to say the storm who have about 1 in every 250 people just in Melbourne.
With no other rugby league competition what so ever.

A) not all your fans are locals

B) It just emphasises how small your catchment is to begin with....

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
With parra on track for over 25k members this year could they be at 30k in the next year or 2? Most probably if they perform well. It would be a pain if after a year or 2 of WSS opening fans are complaining about a sold out sign. Is there a option for a 40k redovelopment in 10yrs time?

Nah, sell outs are probably a good thing. It makes people get in early and commit...

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
So there fore it makes even more of a better result for the sharks.

Yes, you has set a very low bar and jumped right over it. seven thumbs up....

On the other side, Melbourne just have bigger crowds (an ass is an ass no matter where it comes from, this "percentage of local population" doesnt mean shit). And then having a bigger local population just means, even though they are already bigger than you, they have more space to grow.

Really these numbers just prove that your club is in a bad location....

carcharias

Immortal
Yes, you has set a very low bar and jumped right over it. seven thumbs up....

On the other side, Melbourne just have bigger crowds (an ass is an ass no matter where it comes from, this "percentage of local population" doesnt mean shit). And then having a bigger local population just means, even though they are already bigger than you, they have more space to grow.

Really these numbers just prove that your club is in a bad location....

Unfortunately for you that’s not how stats work.

It means Melbourne should be way more popular when you compare their numbers to my little club.

jim_57

Staff member
That is 1 in every 15 people who live in the shire.

That’s great compared to say the storm who have about 1 in every 250 people just in Melbourne.
With no other rugby league competition what so ever.

I get what you're trying to say and I agree, Storm do have more members than the Sharks.

Last edited:

beave

Coach
“ turn your porch lights off , because we’re coming home with the trophy”
Paul Gallen

Would you Shark sluts stop posting GF shit?

It’s getting real annoying.......

images

carcharias

Immortal
I get what you're trying to say and I agree, Storm do have more members than the Sharks.
Considering they have the entire state of Victoria with no other rugby league team in competition with them ...then you’d have to say that 20k is piss poor
Melbourne after all is the sporting capital of Australia so they say.

AFL gets more to a judiciary hearing.

beave

Coach
Considering they have the entire state of Victoria with no other rugby league team in competition with them ...then you’d have to say that 20k is piss poor

Cronulla get more to a beach protest/riot.......

jim_57

Staff member

I feel like I'd be repeating myself if I said I see what you are trying to say and I agree, Storm do have more members than the Sharks.

carcharias

Immortal
I feel like I'd be repeating myself if I said I see what you are trying to say and I agree, Storm do have more members than the Sharks.

It’s ok to be repeatedly wrong.
The storm repeated their mistakes 4 years in a row too.

Perth Red

Post Whore

and fans attending, and GF wins, and money, and relevance, and value to the NRL, and better coffee with less ques.

jim_57

Staff member
It’s ok to be repeatedly wrong.
The storm repeated their mistakes 4 years in a row too.

I'd feel so much more offended if I was a Storm fan. For the record Storm have more members than my club too, because 20,000 is bigger than 14,000.. damn this metric system crap to hell.

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
and fans attending, and GF wins, and money, and relevance, and value to the NRL, and better coffee with less ques.

Haha

Looks like the sharks are on track to beat our membership record again.

I wonder how many blows ins from Perth sign up .
You know the ones...have no team then decide to half arsedly follow a premiership winner.