What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Membership Thread

Perth Red

Post Whore
I would imagine that their number will spike past 30k easily when the new stadium is ready. At least for the first year.

Be interest8ng to see if their overall changes much or if their positive gains are mostly conversions from non ticketed to ticketed members. Surely even with a mediocre team a stadium like that is going to entice more people to attend regularly?

rooster25

Juniors
I am disappointed that the Roosters numbers are so low. Thought we would have cracked 15,000 by now

I imagine they will have get a few more if they do some three game deals and we are going strong after Origin

Unfortunately Easts are never going to have huge members as many East subs families are members of SFS/SCG trust so don’t need it. More alarming though is the drop in memberships.

In 2015 we had the 6th best with 17k yet 3 years later we are 4th worst with under 15k.

I’m a 8 year member who hasn’t rejoined yet, I will, but not one phone call asking me to rejoin or why I haven’t...

Perth Red

Post Whore
Unfortunately Easts are never going to have huge members as many East subs families are members of SFS/SCG trust so don’t need it. More alarming though is the drop in memberships.

In 2015 we had the 6th best with 17k yet 3 years later we are 4th worst with under 15k.

I’m a 8 year member who hasn’t rejoined yet, I will, but not one phone call asking me to rejoin or why I haven’t...

That’s weird considering the nrl has paid for every club to have staff specifically to drive memberships?

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Be interest8ng to see if their overall changes much or if their positive gains are mostly conversions from non ticketed to ticketed members. Surely even with a mediocre team a stadium like that is going to entice more people to attend regularly?

I would think so - the first year should see the eels average over 20k - then hopefully they can get on a run of success for a few years which will see them push their season average over 25k

Lambretta

First Grade

Have you had any emails?

horrie hastings

First Grade
That’s weird considering the nrl has paid for every club to have staff specifically to drive memberships?

Roosters membership used to ring me every January if I hadn’t renewed, it wasn’t that I wasn’t going to renew, I just liked waiting till March to renew. I have taken the automatic renewal option now.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
So we have 7 teams above 20k now. Thats pretty solid stuff!!!

Add in Canberra, Doggies, Knights, Cowboys and Warriors (who are all close and easily have the potential) we could be up to 12 next year.

*I dont expect much from the other 4 at the bottom....

Marlins

Juniors
So we have 7 teams above 20k now. Thats pretty solid stuff!!!

Add in Canberra, Doggies, Knights, Cowboys and Warriors (who are all close and easily have the potential) we could be up to 12 next year.

*I dont expect much from the other 4 at the bottom....
I agree about the bottom four apart form the Titans. If the Titans ever won a Premiership and had a consistent competing team, they could crack 20k. I can never see the other three doing that.

cain3y

Juniors
2018 Club Memberships.png
Total 319416

Numbers to reach last years totals

Melbourne -4072
Newcastle -3155
Wests -1962
Canberra -963
St George -931
Parramatta -575
Canterbury -504