What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Membership Thread

cain3y

Juniors
Well done to Canberra and Wests for passing 20000 members.
Massive achievement for both clubs.

8 teams have now surpassed the 20000 mark.

Melbourne are really smashing it this year while the Cowboys are way off last years numbers.

Cronulla and Penrith should be the next two clubs to surpass last years numbers.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Have we plateaued? That's less than 1% growth on last year. Needs some one game membership sales before end of season! Great to see Storm smashing it no doubt helped by the on the road games this year they have really pushed memberships for and Knights fans are just awsome in supporting their club in large numbers.

DC_fan

Coach
Have we plateaued? That's less than 1% growth on last year. Needs some one game membership sales before end of season! Great to see Storm smashing it no doubt helped by the on the road games this year they have really pushed memberships for and Knights fans are just awsome in supporting their club in large numbers.

Should Souths win the premiership, I suspect their numbers will skyrocket next year. Even if they don’t win the competition, after such a good season I can only see membership numbers going up.

cain3y

Juniors
Well done to Canberra and Wests for passing 20000 members.
Massive achievement for both clubs.

8 teams have now surpassed the 20000 mark.

Melbourne are really smashing it this year while the Cowboys are way off last years numbers.

Cronulla and Penrith should be the next two clubs to surpass last years numbers.
cowboys.PNG

Wow I take back what I said, Cowboys have signed up big in Cairns.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It actually blows my mind that we have not only had some small amounts of growth this year but cracked 20k. If there is one KPI that has been hit in the Stuart years it has been membership growth.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
It actually blows my mind that we have not only had some small amounts of growth this year but cracked 20k. If there is one KPI that has been hit in the Stuart years it has been membership growth.

One thing Ricky does like no other coach is getting fans excited and pumping up the contest...

For me, Origin went up a notch in 2011 when he took over.

If Raiders could just achieve enough to break into the lower half of the 8, I think Ricky will go to town pumping up the supporter base.

insert.pause

First Grade