What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Membership Thread

Rabbits20

Immortal
I am on auto renewal - but I haven't had any contact from the club to my knowledge
I haven't chosen if I prefer a cap or a scarf.

If the price has risen I won't be happy

The draw has me half inclined not to renew anyway.
The draw doesn't decide about my membership...

I always renew my diamond membership...........

I'm Souths through and through....... I will continue to renew even if I can only make half the games...

Souths now at 19,180
https://membership.rabbitohs.com.au/

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
'Join the red and green army'.

Yet for years souffs fans have been boring us to death telling everyone it was cardinal and myrtle.

Lambretta

First Grade
The draw doesn't decide about my membership...

I always renew my diamond membership...........

I'm Souths through and through....... I will continue to renew even if I can only make half the games...

Souths now at 19,180
https://membership.rabbitohs.com.au/

And I applaud you for it
But if I can't make three quarters of the games, I'm not buying a full season ticket

I have auto renewed again, but the draw DOES make a difference to me

If the games were all on inconvenient times I'd take a limited game membership or just a non attendance one

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Updated 9am 26/10/17. All bar NZ on sale now and only a handful of teams with no counter.

upload_2017-10-26_9-38-15.png

Valheru

Coach
And I applaud you for it
But if I can't make three quarters of the games, I'm not buying a full season ticket

If the games were all on inconvenient times I'd take a limited game membership or just a non attendance one

I take your point but at $149 and given the exorbitant GA prices at the gate for SFS games you only need to go to 4 games to break even.

Still, more fan friendly times would equal more members. I keep renewing so I can have first dibs at finals tickets if nothing else.

Lambretta

First Grade
I take your point but at $149 and given the exorbitant GA prices at the gate for SFS games you only need to go to 4 games to break even.

Still, more fan friendly times would equal more members. I keep renewing so I can have first dibs at finals tickets if nothing else.

That's why I auto renew. I get 5 or 6 games which are at times which ARE friendly and I think "oh well, I'm breaking even, I might as well let it go"

But I'd much prefer a "woo-hoo..... yeah. 10 games at $15 per.... f**king win" reaction to my renewals

:p

Rabbits20

Immortal
And I applaud you for it

I respect your view.......

I pay $410 for diamond seating and access to 14 games...

We only hav 1 Sunday game at ANZ which is disappointing.....

We do have 4 5:30 Saturday's and the Good Friday match though so at least it's better than last few years..;

Rabbits20

Immortal

POPEYE

Coach
Both the big Perth clubs have a max full ticket 50k member limit for next season in the new stadium. I'd expect eagles to go close to filling it and dockers to get around 35k full members. Wildcats have managed around 15k members which is pretty decent for basketball. Glory around 9k but the fans hate sage. Force lol.
League, well one day the game might be strong enough to have a team here, you can but hope.

Likely around 110k full ticketed members all up across the codes, not including cricket.
not bad for a city our size.

Thanks for asking.
Next thing you'll tell us is if Perth get's a RL team they'll dominate like they do in Big Bash . . . they'd have to play in orange

carcharias

Immortal
Both the big Perth clubs have a max full ticket 50k member limit for next season in the new stadium. I'd expect eagles to go close to filling it and dockers to get around 35k full members. Wildcats have managed around 15k members which is pretty decent for basketball. Glory around 9k but the fans hate sage. Force lol.
League, well one day the game might be strong enough to have a team here, you can but hope.

Likely around 110k full ticketed members all up across the codes, not including cricket.
not bad for a city our size.

Thanks for asking.

Can I add up all the NSW based teams of every code and count that too?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Can I add up all the NSW based teams of every code and count that too?

Sure, go for it. I'd still be confident in a better full ticket membership per head of pop than Sydney produces. How many nrl clubs does it take to get to two Perth afl clubs full ticket memberships lol?

carcharias

Immortal
Sure, go for it. I'd still be confident in a better full ticket membership per head of pop than Sydney produces. How many nrl clubs does it take to get to two Perth afl clubs full ticket memberships lol?

Dunno
Don’t give a shit
I have tix to see my premiership winning team play at home in 2018

Deep licks mate

Perth Red

Post Whore
Good on you, I'll look forward to watching my premiership winning team play in perth in March and my promotion winning team battle to stay in SL from Feb. And hopefully my local NRLWA team will get back to winning ways this season. Enjoy your ex premiership team's slide back into mediocrity :)