What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Membership Tracker

FlameThrower

Bench
I will renew, even though I live close to ANZ, I'd rather watch games at Kogarah. And it will mean we see other teams, instead of Raiders, Titans, Knights, at home games.
Surely that would have affected those home game crowd numbers,versus us seeing a Parra, Souths, Dogs and when was the last time the Roosters played at any of our home grounds as well? 2018, NRL has the control of the draw, let's see what they bring up..
A full house at local grounds looks and sounds great and the RGRV has cost us games IMO.
Go the Dragons..

dragonssamy61

First Grade
I will renew, even though I live close to ANZ, I'd rather watch games at Kogarah. And it will mean we see other teams, instead of Raiders, Titans, Knights, at home games.
Surely that would have affected those home game crowd numbers,versus us seeing a Parra, Souths, Dogs and when was the last time the Roosters played at any of our home grounds as well? 2018, NRL has the control of the draw, let's see what they bring up..
A full house at local grounds looks and sounds great and the RGRV has cost us games IMO.
Go the Dragons..

Spot on flamethrower
I love kogarah or the gong when you have a big crowd.
It give our team a advantage.
The noise can influence the ref decisions and even intimidate the opposition.
I'm glad they are keeping the traditional ANZAC day game where it is.
It means a lot to both the fan's and diggers.
My dad always loved to go to it.
It very moving day.
We need to get behind our team at our home games.
Lets hope we don't get to many thursday night or 6pm games

getsmarty

Immortal
2018 Red V Membership – Anzac Day Inclusion
Tue 3rd October, 02:30PM
A A

1507000715557.jpg

The St George Illawarra Dragons would like to thank the 600 members who have already made the pledge to belong, connect and commit, following the launch of the 2018 Red V Membership program last week.

Congratulations must go to Liam Becvarovski and his mother Violeta – who are both fourth year members – after they renewed last week and won our 'Win Grand Final Tickets' promotion.

Dragons Members have already taken advantage of the affordability, flexibility and upgrade options on offer in 2018. A range of new memberships including 'Toddler Dragon' and Premium options have proven popular.

One of the highlights for 2018 will be the traditional Anzac Day match against the Roosters at Allianz Stadium – one of the biggest matches on the rugby league calendar.

The Anzac Day clash will be included for all Platinum, Full Season, Kogarah Upgrade and Wollongong Upgrade Members at an extremely affordable price.

The inclusion of Anzac Day at a small premium in four of our membership packages is just one example of where we have worked closely with our Members Advisory Forum, to ensure feedback relating to increased flexibility and value has been considered.

A very special day from the opening of gates opening, Red V Members will be able to take in the unforgettable experience and pay their respects, before enjoying the match.

ANZAC DAY UPGRADES

ADULTS

Heartland --> upgrade to Full Season: from only $15, save up to 41 per cent*

Kogarah Pass --> Upgrade to Kogarah Upgrade: from only $15, save up to 43 per cent*

Wollongong Pass --> Upgrade to Wollongong Upgrade: from only $15, save up to 43 per cent*

FAMILIES

Heartland --> Upgrade to Full Season: from only $30, save up to 40 per cent*

Kogarah Pass --> Upgrade to Kogarah Upgrade: from only $40, save up to 32 per cent*

Wollongong Pass --> Upgrade to Wollongong Upgrade: from only $40, save up to 32 per cent*

Our new premium upgrade option is a great way to experience additional benefits and is available in most packages.

If you need help deciding which membership is best for you in 2018 go to: www.marchwithus.com.au

Please contact our team on 1300 DRAGON or via email: redv@dragons.com.au

Belong, connect and commit by becoming a Red V Member in 2018.

*'From' prices refer to smallest increases for each package when adding the Anzac Day inclusion and the greatest saving when comparing this figure to equivalent casual walk up ticket price (where a similar category and price type exists).

http://www.dragons.com.au/news/2017/10/03/_2018_red_v_membersh.af_news.html

getsmarty

Immortal
2017 Red V Members Purchase
Tue 10th October, 10:00AM
A A

1507590806535.jpg

Red V Members are the lifeblood of the Dragons.

The money you contribute is essential in supporting the team and ensuring the playing squad can compete in the competitive NRL environment.

These are the contributions that your money is making to ensure that our players can compete strongly each season and to securing the strong future of our great club.

Our 2017 members have voted, the results are in and you voted for the purchase of a new Cable Machine Functional Trainer.

This piece of strength and rehabilitation equipment allows for functional strength and rehabilitation training specific to elite rugby league players' needs.

http://www.dragons.com.au/news/2017/10/10/_2017_red_v_members_.html

getsmarty

Immortal
2018 Red V Membership – Kids free in the family
Wed 11th October, 09:00AM
A A

1507686223678.jpg

In 2018, the Red V membership team are making it more affordable than ever for families to get behind the Dragons and enjoy an extremely affordable day at the footy.

75 per cent of our match entry family membership packages are priced to include two children free!

That means for the price of two adults, you can bring the whole family, whether it be the three-game flexi memberships, our five-game Kogarah or Wollongong Pass options or for the full season at all 11 home games.

Make sure you take advantage of the affordability, flexibility and upgrade options on offer in 2018 and become a Red V Member.

Not only will you save significantly against gate ticket prices you will also save considerably on ticket charges and have peace of mind that your great seat will be locked in.

One of the highlights for 2018 will be the traditional Anzac Day match against the Roosters at Allianz Stadium, with six of our nine family packages gaining you access to this match, including two kids free.

Don’t know which family package is right for you? Take a look at our Help Me Choose option on marchwithus.com.au; the perfect aid to make sure you belong, connect and commit in a way that best suits you.

FAMILY PRICES – KIDS FREE*

1507686415437.jpg

Please contact our team on 1300DRAGON or via email to: redv@dragons.com.au

Belong, connect and commit by becoming a Red V Member in 2018!

*Kids free refer to two kids only in the family package. Additional children will need a concession membership. All memberships incur a $3.95 S&H fee. Pay by the month also incurs a $5 set-up fee.

http://www.dragons.com.au/news/2017/10/11/_2018_red_v_membersh.html

getsmarty

Immortal
Dragons extend Red V Membership renewal deadline
Wed 1st November, 09:00AM
A A

1509488728701.jpg;pv5c7bc81fe767b87f

The St George Illawarra Dragons have today extended the 2018 Red V Membership renewal deadline to COB Monday, November 6.

The renewal extension is in response to the increased enquiries regarding seats for next season, particularly at the traditional venues Jubilee Oval and WIN Stadium.

With the Dragons taking on traditional rivals at traditional venues, and with Anzac Day as a home game in 2018, the Red V Membership team have received a significant number of new member applications.

On top of additional and upgraded seating requests, the deadline has been extended to cater for this demand and to ensure no existing member misses the opportunity to retain their existing seat before allocations for 2018 commencement.

At Jubilee Oval in 2018 the Dragons will take on the Brisbane Broncos in the NRL season-opener, this will be followed by games against traditional rivals the Rabbitohs, Storm, Wests Tigers and Bulldogs.

At WIN Stadium, the Dragons will host the Knights on Easter Sunday as well as the Sharks, Sea Eagles, Eels and Warriors.

If you're an existing Red V Member then don’t miss out on securing your seat for all the action in 2018 by taking advantage of this extended renewal period. By renewing you will go in the draw for a chance to win a trip to the UK.

The 2018 Red V Membership program has been developed based directly on member feedback to provide greater flexibility, increased value and enhanced loyalty offerings. Some of the key highlights in 2018 include:

· Anzac Day: secure your seat for the biggest event on the NRL Telstra Premiership Calendar from only $20 in a 2018 membership package

· Membership delivers the best value ticket prices every time – five-game general admission memberships only $99 (less than $20 per game)

· Secure your seat for all the action at the traditional venues in Kogarah and Wollongong

· Flexible package options: build yours to suit your needs. The choice is yours!

· Affordability: entry level memberships from $79

· Red V benefits to your door: pre-Christmas benefit pack delivery

· Members' choice is back in 2018: choose between member cap, beanie or both.

· Flexible payment options: pay by the month from as little as $6.79 per month* (adult)

· Kids pack: bigger and better than ever. Includes member cap, cape flag, drawstring bag, sticker sheet and lanyard

For full details including a summary of member benefits, a comparison between packages or to simply renew your membership visit www.marchwithus.com.au and make the choice that best suits your needs.

For all Red V Membership enquiries please contact our team on 1300 DRAGON or via email: redv@dragons.com.au

Belong, connect and commit by becoming a Red V Member in 2018.

* Monthly Payment Plan - A $5 account setup fee will be deducted with the first instalment and an account transaction fee of 3 per cent per transaction will be deducted with each instalment

http://www.dragons.com.au/news/2017/11/01/dragons_extend_red_v.html

Jersey No 14

Juniors
http://leagueunlimited.com/news/31031-2018-nrl-club-membership-tracker/

Do we renew or rejoin in 2018 given the fact we have Hunt and Graham signed and looks like we aren't playing at the toilet with most games split between Kogarah and The Gong.

Updates as the off-season progresses

The coin is still up in the air - I made promises against our management that are still intrenched
yet
With a few good buys I'm buoyed with optimism.
I think 18 will find me on the hill more often - pay to play per day
But....

jeffdragon

Bench
Paid my money on sept 27
Rang up today asking why no email or sms saying my pack is coming.
Turns out there was a glitch ,they couldn't tell me what .
Have to wait till next month.
Piss poor effort from the red v membership team
What are they doin in there.
Cant even run that properly.
Hopeless

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Paid my money on sept 27
Rang up today asking why no email or sms saying my pack is coming.
Turns out there was a glitch ,they couldn't tell me what .
Have to wait till next month.
Piss poor effort from the red v membership team
What are they doin in there.
Cant even run that properly.
Hopeless

Makes you wonder how many more of the current 10,345 who've signed up are in the same boat.
Not a good look TBH from our professionally run organisation (tongue in cheek)