What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Membership

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'd like to see some of these members at games in 2018.
You will do but not on the Thursday games and Friday nights.....

6 of our games are at this time...... (of which 5 are home games)

The Easter match against the Dogs lots of families are away who go for us so that doesn't help.... should still get 30-35k.....

We have 2 home games on at 5:30 on a Saturday one being a double header so this should get good crowds.....

I'm disappointed we only get one Sunday game at ANZ. That 2pm game should draw very well if the weather is good.....

I think our attendances will improve but I wouldn't expect miracles.......

More Sunday arvo games is what was needed...... some other clubs get like 5 of these most seasons.....

Rabbits20

Immortal
We do draw pretty well with away matches too due to our wide member base but unfortunately that goes to other teams figures of attendance and puts them higher so it is definitely not a fair reflection......

callmack1

Staff member
Should be within the next week as they said they would start being dispatched early November.

Curns13

Juniors
Thanks, everyone. It just seems a long time since it rolled over and I hadnt read anything about when it would arrive.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Thanks, everyone. It just seems a long time since it rolled over and I hadnt read anything about when it would arrive.
I think I found out by reading what someone asked on twitter even though I don't have a twitter account hahaha