What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018: No More Big Three; meet The Big Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

butchmcdick

Immortal
2018: Cooper Cronk's retirement means the end of the Big Three at Melbourne.

Next year we can look forward to the emergence of the Big Four at Sydney Roosters: James Tedesco, Latrell Mitchell, Luke Keary and Jake Friend.

There is possibility, if Mitchell Pearce is rejuvenated by the off season and preseason, of even imagining the Big Five. But let's wait on that development.

Wrong account kungl

T-Boon

Coach
I believe the term "big four" refers to the games need to switch from being played in halves to being played in quarters.

Reasons the game should switch to quarters:
1. TV money;
2. Further to 1....way more TV money;
3. Potential for better game day experience and bigger crowds;
4. A better test of the coaches value...eg, in game management. i.e. can coach make adjustments at quarter time. Lets watch as he tries to fire team up on field;
5. More sponsorship money.

etc.

TheVelourFog

First Grade
I believe the term "big four" refers to the games need to switch from being played in halves to being played in quarters.

1. TV money;
4. A better test of the coaches value...eg, in game management. i.e. can coach make adjustments at quarter time. Lets watch as he tries to fire team up on field;

etc.

you can't seem to make your mind up whether you want to be a joke account or a shit alt account

1. TV money;

etc.
Maybe one day when it's explained to you it might sink in that wearing a bike helmet can be a good thing .

Tronald Crump

Juniors
2018: Cooper Cronk's retirement means the end of the Big Three at Melbourne.

Next year we can look forward to the emergence of the Big Four at Sydney Roosters: James Tedesco, Latrell Mitchell, Luke Keary and Jake Friend.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts