What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Offseason thread

nick87

Coach
Now all they need to do is sign a time machine to take them back to a time when those two were worth what they will get paid.

Mo Wilk is on a one year 5 mil deal with 3 mil in incentives. Which is astounding value.
No idea what Jimmy Graham got but im tipping it wont be as outrageous as you're expecting

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
I’m f**king scratching my head to figure out what the f**k Reggie and Chucky are up to...

We have big needs at RT, DT, ILB & CB.

We’ve so far signed a 4th string WR and a 3rd string TE,

I’m assuming we will be looking at Roquan Smith or Trumaine Edwards at LB or Quinten Nelson at OT if he’s available at 10 and push Osemele out to RT.

Now all I hear is we have Jordy Nelson coming in 2moro?? Carr already has Coop, Crab & Cook.

I don’t get it TBH...

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Mo Wilk is on a one year 5 mil deal with 3 mil in incentives. Which is astounding value.
No idea what Jimmy Graham got but im tipping it wont be as outrageous as you're expecting

It doesn't need to be outrageous for me not to like it. Don't rate either of them.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I’m f**king scratching my head to figure out what the f**k Reggie and Chucky are up to...

We have big needs at RT, DT, ILB & CB.

We’ve so far signed a 4th string WR and a 3rd string TE,

I’m assuming we will be looking at Roquan Smith or Trumaine Edwards at LB or Quinten Nelson at OT if he’s available at 10 and push Osemele out to RT.

Now all I hear is we have Jordy Nelson coming in 2moro?? Carr already has Coop, Crab & Cook.

I don’t get it TBH...

If you sign Nelson you'd be likely to cut Crab I'd say.

Then he can come back to the 9ers, play alongside Sherman and go up against Talib. What could go wrong there?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Ravens are desperate. At least Brown is just a one year deal.

The Ryan Grant deal has to be the most baffling one of free agency so far.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
That changes things in the draft for sure. Can lock in a QB at #1 and then perhaps Fitzpatrick at 4. They won't be taking Barkley.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
9ers go and pay $30 mil over 4 years for Jerrick McKinnon.

I wanted to get him but didn't think it would cost that much.

Still, Kyle knows how to run an offense so we'll see what the numbers are. Overpay for now though.

Haffa

Patrick Robinson back to the Saints. Eagles offered the same but Saints offered more guaranteed.

nick87

Coach
Better than any FA acquisition for me.

100000% agree
That was looming as a major hole in the defence, especially with how unreliable Hicks is. That's a BIG keep for us. I would argue he was one of the best 3 defensive players last year. Stoked to see him stay

Sucks to lose P-Rob, but we've got Darby, Mills, Jones, Douglas and now Worley... I think we'll be able to get by there.

If Jones emerges as a #1, this defensive is the best in the league. Allows us to push Mills/Darby to the slot and i think Rasoul Douglas looked fantastic in limited snaps, and i've long felt Jalen Mills was going to eventually be a star corner, he does get beat a bit and gives up some plays, especially on double moves but when he's locked in, the guy has it all. Think he's got the perfect corners mentality too. A lot of Eagles fans dont seem to like him that much, i think he's going to be a superstar in 12 months time.

I really like that group of CBs.

Latest posts