What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Offseason thread

kurt faulk

Coach
He was absolutely brutal on Doug Peterson at the start of the season... just made fun of him and joked about how terrible he was...

I’ve loved watching him eat his words... :joy::joy:

I'm guessing he has to do that on pretty much every subject he comments on.

shiznit

Coach
He knows absolutely nothing.

I have to admit I like listening to his podcast on the ringer as he has some interesting stories about working for Al Davis at the Raiders and Bill Walsh at the 49ers...

But he quite often is wrong... :joy::joy:

Although he was pretty certain of himself about the Giants... :joy::joy:

beave

Coach
Happy with JPP!!!!

Saw this today and had a chuckle

F6047D20-3998-4989-A1D1-BFA4FA8454D5_zpsyikcxlvi.jpg

:p

We also got C Ryan Jensen from Baltimore this week, that means Ali Marpet can go back to guard where he prefers to play.

Pretty happy with our FA period after it started out pretty f**king slow. I’d love nothing more than our D to be back to a level of our glory days of the late 90’s early 2k’s....... please god, just give me one good f**king season.

shiznit

Coach
I believe it's required by law, since the great man decreed it, that he is now only known as "some clown named Mike Lombardi"
Don’t be to harsh... you’ve been one to talk up Bill Simmons... who’s the guy that gave Lombardi a podcast.... :joy::joy:

Now Bill Simmons... that’s a f**king clown...

nick87

Coach
Don’t be to harsh... you’ve been one to talk up Bill Simmons... who’s the guy that gave Lombardi a podcast.... :joy::joy:

Now Bill Simmons... that’s a f**king clown...

That's fair
Yeah Simmon's shtick got old pretty fast, i listen to a bit of the ringer stuff cause Mays and Clark are good, and i like Cousin Sal but the rest isnt great

shiznit

Coach
That's fair
Yeah Simmon's shtick got old pretty fast, i listen to a bit of the ringer stuff cause Mays and Clark are good, and i like Cousin Sal but the rest isnt great
I lost what little respect I had for Simmons when he completely ignored the whole Kevin Durant using fake Twitter accounts to defend himself...

Any other person he would have crucified them for it... I mean an NBA superstar goes on social media and makes an all time genius move... that had Bill Simmons ridicule written all over it...

But the dude just straight ignored it because he’s been getting these KD puff piece interviews...

I do like Robert Mays... they write some great stuff too...

kurt faulk

Coach

Adam Schefter‏Verified account@AdamSchefter
District Attorney of Harris County, Texas announced it has indicted Eagles’ DE Michael Bennett for felony charge for injuring a 66-year-old paraplegic working at NRG Stadium to control access to field at SuperBowl LI. A warrant has been issued for Bennett’s arrest.

11:38 AM - 23 Mar 2018

wow, the eagles got a good one there. grade A jackass that guy is.

shiznit

Coach
To be fair to Bennett... what the f**k kinda trumped up charge is that??

Who the f**k puts a 66yr old paraplegic in a security position??

And the way the charge is worded it sounds like he’s being charged solely with the fact he did this to an elderly paraplegic person.

And why is the charge different for a paraplegic person as opposed to anyone else???

So if the person was able bodied and got pushed over are they saying there would be no charge to answer??

If that’s the case IMO... that’s the people at the stadiums fault for putting them in a position where this can happen.

This all sounds like the hillbilly redneck texas DA trying to make an example out of the high profile coloured boy... especially considering how socially conscious Bennett has been.

No doubt he has probably been accused of being soft on crime so he’s trying to make all the Texans happy in the easiest way possible.... go after the coloured boy...

kurt faulk

Coach

COPS ON MICHAEL BENNETT:SAID 'I COULD OWN THIS MOTHER F***ER'Before Pushing Elderly Woman In Wheelchair
3/23/2018 1:17 PM PDT

Michael Bennett Allegedly Said 'I Could Own This Mother F***er' Before Pushing Elderly Woman In Wheelchair
BREAKING NEWS
0323-michael-bennett-getty-4.jpg
Michael Bennett allegedly yelled "y'all must know who I am. I could own this mother f***er," before pushing an elderly paraplegic woman and injuring her shoulder ... this according to cops in Texas.

Houston PD just held a news conference to break down the Bennett incident at Super Bowl LI ... where he allegedly broke through locked doors at the southwest corner of the NRG Stadium tunnels.

Bennett was indicted by a Grand Jury today ... and charged with injuring an elderly person ... a felony. He faces up to 10 years in prison.

032318-michael-bennett-presser-kal-1080x608.jpg

NO EXCUSE

HPD says one of their officers witnessed Bennett push 3 stadium employees... injuring the 66-year-old who was in a heavy, motorized wheelchair. Cops say the wheelchair did not flip over, however, the woman was pushed back.

There is no video of the incident, according to cops.

The injured employee still works at the stadium.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headlines/ExternalArticle?articleId=505988

kurt faulk

Coach
To be fair to Bennett... what the f**k kinda trumped up charge is that??

Who the f**k puts a 66yr old paraplegic in a security position??

And the way the charge is worded it sounds like he’s being charged solely with the fact he did this to an elderly paraplegic person.

And why is the charge different for a paraplegic person as opposed to anyone else???

So if the person was able bodied and got pushed over are they saying there would be no charge to answer??

If that’s the case IMO... that’s the people at the stadiums fault for putting them in a position where this can happen.

This all sounds like the hillbilly redneck texas DA trying to make an example out of the high profile coloured boy... especially considering how socially conscious Bennett has been.

No doubt he has probably been accused of being soft on crime so he’s trying to make all the Texans happy in the easiest way possible.... go after the coloured boy...

i don't know what will come of it but it just reinforces what an absolute arsehole this guy is. probably the biggest f**kwit in the nfl, and that's saying something.

shiznit

Coach

COPS ON MICHAEL BENNETT:SAID 'I COULD OWN THIS MOTHER F***ER'Before Pushing Elderly Woman In Wheelchair
3/23/2018 1:17 PM PDT

Michael Bennett Allegedly Said 'I Could Own This Mother F***er' Before Pushing Elderly Woman In Wheelchair
BREAKING NEWS
0323-michael-bennett-getty-4.jpg
Michael Bennett allegedly yelled "y'all must know who I am. I could own this mother f***er," before pushing an elderly paraplegic woman and injuring her shoulder ... this according to cops in Texas.

Houston PD just held a news conference to break down the Bennett incident at Super Bowl LI ... where he allegedly broke through locked doors at the southwest corner of the NRG Stadium tunnels.

Bennett was indicted by a Grand Jury today ... and charged with injuring an elderly person ... a felony. He faces up to 10 years in prison.

032318-michael-bennett-presser-kal-1080x608.jpg

NO EXCUSE

HPD says one of their officers witnessed Bennett push 3 stadium employees... injuring the 66-year-old who was in a heavy, motorized wheelchair. Cops say the wheelchair did not flip over, however, the woman was pushed back.

There is no video of the incident, according to cops.

The injured employee still works at the stadium.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headlines/ExternalArticle?articleId=505988

:joy::joy:

So cops witnessed him saying that... than witnessed him push 3 security people including hurting an elderly paraplegic person....

Sounds like assault to me... why wasn’t he arrested on the night??

If it was that bad the cops should have tasered his ass and thrown him in a cell for the night.

This shit is fishy as f**k...

Like I said... I bet if someone has a look into the DA you will probably see he’s either at the end of his term... or he’s been criticised for being soft on crime... so he’s taking the easy option to appease the rednecks by going after the coloured boy...

shiznit

Coach
i don't know what will come of it but it just reinforces what an absolute arsehole this guy is. probably the biggest f**kwit in the nfl, and that's saying something.

If he did what's been said.... then he certainly is a douche...

nick87

Coach
Fascinating timing. Indicting a man who’s been the victim and an outspoken one, of police profiling, on a one year old charge, with what seems limited evidence, just before his book about racial justice drops... what a coincidence

Hmmm

nick87

Coach

Hahah f**king wot?
Michael Bennett wouldn’t be the top 100 arseholes in the league
He’s an outspoken black man and some cats in the states don’t much like that.

To put him in the class of guys like Tyreek Hill, Joe Mixon, Vontae Burifict
Honestly Kurt, that is one of the most ridiculous things of seen.

Haffa

LOL Texas cops beat up.

"the department had to prioritize it's cases".....lol yeah cause a celebrity assaulting a 66 year old woman in a wheelchair wouldn't be pushed to the front of the line right??....
the f**king FBI went out of their way to find TOM BRADYS game jersey like it was the declaration of independence.

Last edited:

kurt faulk

Coach
Fascinating timing. Indicting a man who’s been the victim and an outspoken one, of police profiling, on a one year old charge, with what seems limited evidence, just before his book about racial justice drops... what a coincidence

Hmmm

You do know he lied about being profiled in Las Vegas don't you. He's a scumbag.

Latest posts