What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Offseason thread

beave

Coach
I guess this means the seasons officially started eh?

Fire ‘dem f**king Canons!!!

Vozzy

Juniors
Watched the hall of fame game last Friday. Had nothing else to do. Was a bit boring with all second and third stringers playing.

Few notes
- going to be a lot of penalties with the leading with the helmet rule. If it contacts the players chest it will be 15 yards. This will be a grey area because sometimes the player with the ball is the one who uses his on helmet to brace a hit coming then the defender has no time to change his line and helmets connect.
- Lamar Jackson has a lot of work was rusty. Will probably be 3rd string to RGIII.
- Correa was awesome and games like this S matter when players put their hands up.
- was good just to have NFL back considering in 4 weeks my NRL team will probably miss out on the finals.

kurt faulk

Coach

at least they're getting some value back for those bad picks. 75% of them were traded away. not sure if it was good value. i know they fleeced the colts on trich but then threw away that pick the next season with another bust they picked in the 1st round.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Browns are the gift that keep on giving.

Also, why stop at 2012? Joe Haden, Phil Taylor and Alex Mack are no longer with them either and in 2008 they had no pick.

Last edited:

kurt faulk

Coach

Celebrities-Top-5-Most-Embarrassing-Moments-on-Stage-650x434.jpg

shiznit

Coach
:joy::joy:

That’s what we got Christian Hackenberg for... and after a couple of weeks we got our picks back...

The Browns just straight don’t give a f**k... :joy::joy:

nick87

Coach
That GM is burning the entire Sashi era to the f**king ground

I think Coleman could be a good player... he won’t be with the f**king Bills though

Frederick

Staff member
Looks like Dez Bryant is headed to Cleveland for contract talks. A WR pairing of Bryant and Landry would be up there with the best in the league

shiznit

Coach

It’s still early days... But Sam Darnold looking about is good as advertised... good on the Jets. I’m happy for those fans.

Mayfield looked pretty good too...

shiznit

Coach
Raiders kick off preseason in about half an hour... looking forward to seeing how the defence goes... obviously no Mack... and they will be showing a lot of preseason vanilla schemes...

But I’m really excited to see how the new guys go on the defensive side... Arden Key and Mo Hurst especially... running in Gunther’s system.

Haffa

This new helmet rule is going to be a mess for a while.

RB will duck into contact and get penalties.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Looks like the Steelers have struck gold again at WR again with James Washington, he's a beast!

James Conner looks much improved and the other RBs aren't too shabby behind a good line. Still think the $15m for Bell would have been better spent on the defence, which looks dodgy af.

Latest posts