What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin II - NSW 18-14 QLD @ ANZ

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King hit

Coach
I thought Dylan Napa was injured as was going to miss quite a bit of footy.

The Maroons should've made changes to the forward pack that was monstered in Melbourne.

big hit!

Bench
Ridiculous Milford was picked in the first place ahead of him.

you bring in Ponga on Tuesday before game? Milford was already training during camp and broncos had a week off. ponga had a game on the weekend.

their game 1 camp was a disaster. 2 players in the spine couldn't train and one of them ended up pulling out 2 days before the game. they were up against it during the game and did f**king well to be in it at 60'.

if they get their spine training from now without any issues, they'll be much better prepared on sunday

Broncoandy

Juniors
I’ll be at the game. In a corporate box as usual, while all you mere peasants suffer with the shit facilities that Homebush offers.

No doubt I’ll have a great night regardless of the scoreline.

Life's Good

Coach
I’ll be at the game. In a corporate box as usual, while all you mere peasants suffer with the shit facilities that Homebush offers.

I guess in these times you have to take whatever employment is on offer but at least you’ll be under cover. Remember, when it comes to serving others their party pies, sausage rolls etc. to hand them a napkin. It goes a long way to delivering great customer service.

Broncoandy

Juniors
I guess in these times you have to take whatever employment is on offer but at least you’ll be under cover. Remember, when it comes to serving others their party pies, sausage rolls etc. to hand them a napkin. It goes a long way to delivering great customer service.
That’s a great response from a person who has worked in that area of employment. But the truth is I’m in these corporate areas for the free stuff mate. Every year I get the V8’s, Formula One’s, Cricket etc etc. All corporate events, I knock a lot back to family commitments as well. Not to mention the yearly trip to Lizard Island, I caught a 800pnd marlin last season, My dads mate got a 1200. Pfft go back to your day job working bars lol.

Life's Good

Coach
That’s a great response from a person who has worked in that area of employment. But the truth is I’m in these corporate areas for the free stuff mate. Every year I get the V8’s, Formula One’s, Cricket etc etc. All corporate events, I knock a lot back to family commitments as well. Not to mention the yearly trip to Lizard Island, I caught a 800pnd marlin last season, My dads mate got a 1200. Pfft go back to your day job working bars lol.
7AFBCCEE-7677-4577-96B4-D6180D72803E.jpeg

Dave_

Juniors
2 heads and not a brain between 'em ay?

You unlucky merkin

Eelectrica

Referee
I'm a Queensland supporter, but all good things come to an end. We had our encore last year, gonna take 2 or 3 years before we're in a good position to win another series. Just no depth in the forwards.

Hutty1986

Immortal
We'll see if the blues have learnt from over 10 years of either outright mediocrity or blatant choking in big moments. Slater, Munster and Ponga the dangermen for qld but still a lot of potential improvement in that NSW side. All or nothing for the home side, lose and it's yet another series thrown away.

Exsilium

First Grade

I actually turned down a corporate box for the game. Unfortunately I cannot accept these gratuitous gifts in my line of work.

Prostitutes have to wait outside apparently...

No in all serious, I fee QLD is going to win and the drive out of that shit heap will be just as excruciating as the result