What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin II - NSW 18-14 QLD @ ANZ

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

David brown

Juniors
That’s a great response from a person who has worked in that area of employment. But the truth is I’m in these corporate areas for the free stuff mate. Every year I get the V8’s, Formula One’s, Cricket etc etc. All corporate events, I knock a lot back to family commitments as well. Not to mention the yearly trip to Lizard Island, I caught a 800pnd marlin last season, My dads mate got a 1200. Pfft go back to your day job working bars lol.
You live with your parents still merkin... Stop telling porky pies..

King hit

Coach
Very happy Prior got the nod. Not sure what Freddy sees in James.

I personally find him a bit overrated. Good strike rate but he doesn’t run hard with aggression or lays much of a platform. Prior always turns up and goes hard which is why I think Fittler went with him

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
James can make 45 tackles but give away 3 penalties and knock on trying to play the ball at the worst most crippling point of time

Prior...well you just get prior

Latest posts