What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin II - NSW 18-14 QLD @ ANZ

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
I think his Roosters teammate Boyd Fraudner has him covered.

Cords has been one of the top 2 forwards in his last 2 games, both stunning victories.

The most recent was against a powder puff pack but you can only beat who you play I suppose.

mxlegend99

Referee
Cords has been one of the top 2 forwards in his last 2 games, both stunning victories.

The most recent was against a powder puff pack but you can only beat who you play I suppose.
Fraudner was Panthers best player. Created our only linebreak of the game.

Too bad the winger was as incompetent as Fraudner at his job. Thankfully we are only stuck with him until Mansour and/or Blake return.

OldPanther

Coach
Fraudner was Panthers best player. Created our only linebreak of the game.

Too bad the winger was as incompetent as Fraudner at his job. Thankfully we are only stuck with him until Mansour and/or Blake return.

I didn't realise that it was Cordner. Funny he kind of just gives up there.

mxlegend99

Referee
If NSW win Sunday he can write his own narrative.
If we win on Sunday it means Cleary won his first Origin series not only in his first attempt, but at a younger age than Mitchell Pearce was in his first win.

Pearce didn't even register a single win until his third series at 22 years of age.

Valheru

Coach
If we win on Sunday it means Cleary won his first Origin series not only in his first attempt, but at a younger age than Mitchell Pearce was in his first win.

Pearce didn't even register a single win until his third series at 22 years of age.

We will win in spite of Cleary.

matrightyeh

Juniors
blues buy 6
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

big hit!

Bench
Would be surprised if Queensland lost in all honesty. The blues have speed but were well overpowered in the second half of game 1. They were lucky to win game 1. Only thing Queensland lacked was some creativity in attack. With Slater and Ponga in the team and a whole week to prepare set plays, creative stuff etc, I feel this won't be a problem. The Blues will score some tries off Tedesco, Roberts, Addo-Carr etc, however these players will concede more tries then they will score due to their poor defence. Their defence held up in game 1, but that was against a creative-less attack. Add some creativity (Ponga, Slater) and the defence won't hold.

Depends if NSW sit back again in the defensive line again. It seemed as though the message wasn't to go up and smash, but to contain. With half their spine not training in their positions during the week, it was going to be tough for QLD to get organised in attack

TheFrog

Coach
Would be surprised if Queensland lost in all honesty. The blues have speed but were well overpowered in the second half of game 1.
Once Klemmer came back on , followed by RCG and deBelin, equilibrium was restored. The problem was using wide forwards in the middle, either side of half time. I'm sure Fittler realises this. It is why Sims and maybe James as well didn't make the side.

Fittler does need to manage his interchange better this time. It won't surprise me if Crichton does not see action until the second half.

big hit!

Bench
Why are Panthers fans so obsessed with Cordner? He was good in Game 1.

It's all becoming tiresome with Cordner

We're in the age of social media trolls who've got nothing better than saying the same thing over again. Rather than supporting the state, I'm sure these guys would rather see the bloke fail just so they can say I told you so