What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin II - NSW 18-14 QLD @ ANZ

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
On the game i must admit i wasn't confident of our ability to defend a man down for the final 10. Why QLD didn't keep attacking our edges as they had in the first half to strip us of numbers ill never know. Probably a lot to do with QLD having lost their once in lifetime spine. An amazing performance from our guys though, was so pumped.. much to the disgust to the toothless seat pissing banjo playing QLD'ers i was watching the game with...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
36054106_1895161230544233_277314922927357952_n.jpg

Definitive proof.
So tasty.

Exsilium

First Grade
Have to agree.
Got very close mates who follow the Dragons.
The hatred of their own players is bizarre.

Ben Hunt is copping a hiding at the moment but he has plenty of support.

Some claiming it was Munster who was nowhere to be seen and it was on hunt to step up and control the game. Plenty suggesting he’ll be fine at club level, which may be the case but damn his confidence must be shot.

Not sure if they’re just trying to remain positive or they actually think Ben Hunt can get them a premiership

Canard

Immortal

Some claiming it was Munster who was nowhere to be seen and it was on hunt to step up and control the game. Plenty suggesting he’ll be fine at club level, which may be the case but damn his confidence must be shot.

Not sure if they’re just trying to remain positive or they actually think Ben Hunt can get them a premiership

You would have to be clinically blind to think Munster was "no-where to be seen" last night.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
“And if we freeze it there you can see he is still in play”

Every Queenslander formed their opinion at this point.

*next frame*

“He’s out”

Every Queenslander at this point is salty. Predicable.
I didn’t have to order extra salt on my hot chips this morning.

Exsilium

First Grade
You would have to be clinically blind to think Munster was "no-where to be seen" last night.

I know mate.

I wanted to fire off some facts but I fear they are already deluded and don’t need to be kicked while they’re down

OldPanther

Coach
I'm glad you asked.

Our inspirational captain got it and thoroughly deserved too.

He must be odds on to get player of the series and the Brad Fittler medal as well.

You my refer to him as god.

Not trash talking him but a couple of points:

1. Maloney should have got MOTM

2. Why is Cordner playing like a prop.

Exsilium

First Grade
Oh ok. 100% certain he did gUt.

Sutton said it best on the field when he mentioned that any time a players head or neck is put into a dangerous position it can attract a penalty.

I wouldn’t have been fussed either way to be honest.

Life's Good

Coach

Good to see Qlders sticking solid. As for his club form, he didn't get selected for Qld because he's sh*t. How that plays out for the rest of the year is anyone's guess.

Latest posts