What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Parramatta Eels Jersey

Johnny88

Juniors
forget the jerseys for a minute, what does every think of the off field range?
sales have been poor, everybody is complaining about the jerseys but have said nothing about the off field gear but it is not selling.
I think it's a bit plain and the blue is too dark, the gold is near enough to orange.
parramatta-eels-2018-media-polo-mens

parramatta-eels-2018-training-singlet-mens

parramatta-eels-2018-training-tee-mens

parramatta-eels-2018-training-shorts-mens
Yeah not a fan of the off field gear either, To dark and plain.

chiefy1

Juniors
Yeah not a fan of the off field gear either, To dark and plain.

How old are you Johnny?, 6 years old honestly.

So you'd rather were a bright blue and yellow t shirt and look like some sort of yobbo at the local pub?

Mate dark is the style you'd want to throw on with a quality pair of jeans. Hell, you may even be allowed into a restaurant or the Star with that eels Polo.

You are obviously a rivers or Lowe's shopper Johnny8. How are those 7$ trackie dacks doing ?

Johnny88

Juniors

So you'd rather were a bright blue and yellow t shirt and look like some sort of yobbo at the local pub?

Mate dark is the style you'd want to throw on with a quality pair of jeans. Hell, you may even be allowed into a restaurant or the Star with that eels Polo.

You are obviously a rivers or Lowe's shopper Johnny8. How are those 7$ trackie dacks doing ?
Wow and I thought you were dumb on the other site. Keep them fake scoops coming idiot. $80 for a navy blue polo with a eels logo. Yeah they ain't selling as PM said. Btw stop stealing snakes material and passing it of as your own you know like your scoops. Get original chimp.

chiefy1

Juniors
Wow and I thought you were dumb on the other site. Keep them fake scoops coming idiot. $80 for a navy blue polo with a eels logo. Yeah they ain't selling as PM said. Btw stop stealing snakes material and passing it of as your own you know like your scoops. Get original chimp.

Listen you two bit Johnny88 Lowes shopping dope, you mentioned nothing of the 80$ price tag previously, and now have brought it up to enhance your previous dumb post.

Wasn't it the Navy blue you were complaining about and not the price tag?

Mate I agree 80$ for a polo is a bit rich - especially for a Centerlink dodging fool like yourself , but don't try and justify yourself with non sales of the gear solely on the colours.

The polo is perfect imo, but for a Lowe's shopping unemployed dope like yourself, stick to the 13$ hooped polos to match the trackie dacks and fake Chinese ugh boots.

Last edited:

Johnny88

Juniors
Listen you two bit Johnny88 Lowes shopping dope, you mentioned nothing of the 80$ price tag previously, and now have brought it up to enhance your previous dumb post.

Wasn't it the Navy blue you were complaining about and not the price tag?

Mate I agree 80$ for a polo is a bit rich - especially for a Centerlink dodging fool like yourself , but don't try and justify yourself with non sales of the gear solely on the colours.

The polo is perfect imo, but for a Lowe's shopping unemployed dope like yourself, stick to the 13$ hooped polos to match the trackie dacks and fake Chinese ugh boots.
Once again trying to be snake how cute. Keep them scoops coming the ones you always steal from Stagger and Co. funny how you always bag LU in the cupboard on other site but spend so much time here, you are such a fool.

butch82

Juniors

I bought one of the new polo’s yesterday and they do look pretty smart.
Yes they ain’t cheap but when u look at the god awful cheaper supporter shirts ( which are round $50 ) it makes the official club polos a bargain..
Havnt bought a jersey for 6-7 yrs and at the price they want for them I prob won’t buy one until they r on special.
I just can’t justify paying $170 dollars for a jersey . And how do clubs get away with charging that much ?? They shouldnt be more than $140 .
At least with polos You can wear them all yr round.

I bought one of the new polo’s yesterday and they do look pretty smart.
Yes they ain’t cheap but when u look at the god awful cheaper supporter shirts ( which are round $50 ) it makes the official club polos a bargain..
Havnt bought a jersey for 6-7 yrs and at the price they want for them I prob won’t buy one until they r on special.
I just can’t justify paying $170 dollars for a jersey . And how do clubs get away with charging that much ?? They shouldnt be more than $140 .
At least with polos You can wear them all yr round.

NRL sets pricing