What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Pre-Season: Feb 23, 24

Clifferd

Coach
Noted Penrith played what would pretty much be their starting side for round 1 against a Dogs side whose only recognisable nrl player was Greg Eastwood

DC_fan

Coach
I didn’t see the Souths v Dragons game, but I know the Rabbitohs must have been awesome in their win tonight.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Lol at Penrith, how could they possibly lose to that Dogs side?

Assuming they must of made mass changes themselves and played kids/reggies?

King hit

Coach
Didn’t even get to watch the bloody thing. Fox Leagues signal was f**ked at my place and all I got was frizzel.

beave

Coach
The jealousy that we took Aussie Jim from you still hurt?

Not sure if serious????

You’re more than welcome to the Easter Island statues services for $800k a season.......

images

OldPanther

Coach
Panthers were dominant for the 1st 15 mins. From then on,it was a going through the motions routine as if they wern't to be too serious about it. If there was a negative from the Panthers,it was obvious that Peachy's head wasn't on this game.

Chances Hook saw what he wanted and sent out word to back off?

mxlegend99

Referee
Chances Hook saw what he wanted and sent out word to back off?
We didnt look good for even one of the two sets directly on the line. 10m out and it was the same sideways bullshit we did last year.

Only last year people wanted to blame Moylan and Cartwright. Our attack looked worse than ever. But hey we did lose 2 of our best attacking players... guys who didnt need to rely on game plans or structure to be threatening.

beave

Coach
We didnt look good for even one of the two sets directly on the line. 10m out and it was the same sideways bullshit we did last year.

Only last year people wanted to blame Moylan and Cartwright. Our attack looked worse than ever. But hey we did lose 2 of our best attacking players... guys who didnt need to rely on game plans or structure to be threatening.

Long year ahead you reckon mate??

mxlegend99

Referee
Bulldogs must be premiership favorites with that win. Panthers for the spoon.
In reserve grade they wlould be spoon favorites after that too.

Not sure if serious????

You’re more than welcome to the Easter Island statues services for $800k a season.......
He was kidding. Tamou has been a f**king dud.

I didnt rate him before we signed him. But thought he would be better than what we had. Nope. He made our pack softer.

Tim Browne and James Tamou. Not much between them in talent, skill or heart. But Tamou earns 5 times what he does.