What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Premiership Betting. Dragons tipped for 5th last. What's your Top 8.

ouryear

Juniors
Have a look at your post about Grouch you wanker before you accuse me of bullying or getting on my high horse
You want to dish it out and make nasty assertions about others but want to be immune from any counter attack
Wow guys.....come on, we all support the same team.

Peace!

Crush

Coach
Have a look at your post about Grouch you wanker before you accuse me of bullying or getting on my high horse
You want to dish it out and make nasty assertions about others but want to be immune from any counter attack
You have got to be kidding. You are the classic alpha male bully in here always looking for a fight and wanting to flex your muscles. My post toward grouch was made after a build up of him calling me a wanker and rubbishing every post I make.
The minute anyone slightly challenges the all mighty old timer you go on the attack.
Your arrogance is second to none other on this forum.
Please continue spewing your elitist dribble as you do but don't expect not to be challenged in future you arrogant bully!
Oh and have a nice day mate! Looks like a sunny one!

Old Timer

Coach
Wow guys.....come on, we all support the same team.

Peace!
We may support the same team as in the players that go out onto the field in the big red v but we certainly do not support the same philosophy about the BOD or coaching staff and therein lies the difference.
Because some don't support the BOD and coaches we are accused of being less than true supporters and there is reason for the angst and bad blood between people who basically follow the same team.

Old Timer

Coach
You have got to be kidding. You are the classic alpha male bully in here always looking for a fight and wanting to flex your muscles. My post toward grouch was made after a build up of him calling me a wanker and rubbishing every post I make.
The minute anyone slightly challenges the all mighty old timer you go on the attack.
Your arrogance is second to none other on this forum.
Please continue spewing your elitist dribble as you do but don't expect not to be challenged in future you arrogant bully!
Oh and have a nice day mate! Looks like a sunny one!
For god's sake grow some nuts.
This is a public forum where lots of shit fights take place.
If you are going to throw it then expect some to come back and if life has taught me one thing make sure you have a bigger bucket than the the bloke opposite you.
When you and coast_dragons attempt to defend the club management and the coaching staff you are like a pair of pro bono lawyers in cheap fitting suits trying to defend Charles Manson.

Crush

Coach
Come on guys. we need everyone here. Optimists, pessimists, straight shooters, everyone.
Johnno, it just wears you down. I have a very different view from others on here as we all do which is what makes this forum tick. I enjoy the back and forth with guys like Dennis, Benny, OV, Brissy and co as we are rarely on the same page but this other guy is a serial pest that quotes everything he disagrees with and bashes the shit out of posts. Classic bully. And then has the hyde to say grow a set when anyone pushes back.
As I said it wears you down.

Uplifting

Juniors
Don't worry crush I and I bet most others still like you.

Seriously, following a footy team for me started when I was very young, and I think that's why I (we) still associate the Dragons with hope for the future.

Despite the optimism, I'd guess we've all felt the disappointments pretty much equally.

ouryear

Juniors
Illawarra Steelers to come 10th and miss the finals for another season!

If the Wallabies can beat the All Blacks, we, my friends, can win the Comp!!!

(Yes I know, but we have Mary, well I rate the Wallabies coach in a similar class to Mary....so there!)

Bring on 2018.

Print the 2018 Premiers T shirts now Dousty!