What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R1 Sat - Rabbitohs 20-32 Warriors @ Optus

Round 1: Rabbitohs v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wibble

Bench
At least we're getting somewhere.

South's are helping us immensely though.

True (on both counts).

But it is entertaining.

Last year, even as a neutral I found the Warriors painful to watch as they seemed directionless and heartless at times.

They seem passionate, competitive and are showing some footy smarts. Much better for the competition to have another team that can compete.

I'm a bit worried about South's now, though more this last 20 minutes (They should have lifted when the binning gave them a shot, but have gotten worse).

wibble

Bench
Nice try from Walker.

Hopefully South's can take something from this. They had good patches, and really just dropped their bundle for 20 minutes. Need to maintain intensity.

As a positive for the NRL, none of Knights, Tigers or Warriors looking like easy beats. Go Titans! Then we have most our wooden spoon "favourites" winning.

blaza88z

Coach
Warriors the better team I thought but that decision against Souths right on the cusp of half time really changed the complexion of the game