What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R10 Fri - Knights 18-29 Panthers @ McDonald Jones

Round 10: Knights v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
I bet Gus will shut up about the refs after that stitch up.

Knights didn’t deserve to win but it’s awful for the game when the refs only look at one team.

Mate, the referee wanted to crack down on the Newcastle play the ball but he just couldn't see it, with all the Penrith blokes in front of him

Clifferd

Coach
With a first class injury toll that is worth $4 million. Compared to Penrith,how many were missing for Newcy?

For the others who don't realise it yet,we've been fielding a side that is practically 2/3rds a reserve grade one. And without our star halfback.

Not taking anything away from your team mate, The fact Penrith can win with a bunch of regulars out still is damn impressive.

Should be proud of your mob

Hope it’s a cracker next thurs, deserves a sell out

GongPanther

Referee
Not taking anything away from your team mate, The fact Penrith can win with a bunch of regulars out still is damn impressive.

Should be proud of your mob

Hope it’s a cracker next thurs, deserves a sell out
With respect to the Newcastle effort,which was great mind you,we might have had next week's game in mind.

Great times ahead for the Knights from next year when they will be shopping like crazy for big name players.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I couldn't care less if it was an ugly or lucky win because we were never headed and won without 8 or 9 regulars. I half expected a loss tonight so more than happy with the 2 points. Maloney did another masterly job of closing the game out and we took our chances better than the Knights. All we need to do is keep getting the odd win and when players come back into the team we can go up another level in performance and be up there on the ladder when it matters most too.

mozza91

Coach
Seriously hope Gavin Reynolds contracts an incurable case of ass cancer. The f**king cheating merkin!!!

Noname36

First Grade
Great times ahead for the Knights from next year when they will be shopping like crazy for big name players.

Sadly they need to be props and they won’t come near us with a 10 foot pole.

Haven’t had a genuinely good prop in 15-20 years.

The twins were looking very promising last year but sadly they’ve both declined. And they’re the only ones that don’t look completely undersized compared to the opposition.

GongPanther

Referee
Sadly they need to be props and they won’t come near us with a 10 foot pole.

Haven’t had a genuinely good prop in 15-20 years.

The twins were looking very promising last year but sadly they’ve both declined. And they’re the only ones that don’t look completely undersized compared to the opposition.
Be a very attractive offer for anyone to play in Newcastle. Always big and avid home crowds,great ppl,great beaches. And an up and coming team on the rise. I can think of a few teams that are not as attractive as the Knights.

Noname36

First Grade
Be a very attractive offer for anyone to play in Newcastle. Always big and avid home crowds,great ppl,great beaches. And an up and coming team on the rise. I can think of a few teams that are not as attractive as the Knights.

I hope you’re right.

Would love to be in Penrith’s position, heaps of injuries but their pack was still too good for ours.

It’s a shame because we have zero trouble scoring whenever we get a tiny sniff, even since losing Pearce, but we always find ourselves spending the majority of the game on the wrong end of the possession and the wrong end of the field.

Pedge1971

First Grade
With respect to the Newcastle effort,which was great mind you,we might have had next week's game in mind.

Agree. None of my sulking should detract from Penriths effort. You play what is in front of you and Penrith did that, Newcastle didnt.

But f**k those refs were merkins.

Woosh

Head Moderator
If Watson didn’t stuff up I thought we could’ve got the W.
Don’t forget this Panthers team will go close to the premiership this year.
I was disappointed bout last weeks game against the Rabbits as they a bottom of the table team but we did well to compete against a hot Panthers side.