What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R10 Sat DH - Sea Eagles 38-24 Broncos @ Suncorp

Round 10: Sea Eagles v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Throw 2018 in the dustbin with 2012-2014. It's time for a cleanout.

Boyd and Thaiday can f**k off into retirement, and Bird, Glenn, Joe O, Nikorima and Sims can all find new homes.

It's time to look the cold dead truth in the face: 2015 was the beginning of the end for Wayne. I'm certain he went into that GF with the retirement speech folded up in his pocket. That was it. That was the moment where he rides off into the sunset with the premiership.

Then Hunt happens. Frustration overloads and he decides to carry on to make up for it. 2 failed finals series later and here we are. He's grumpy, stubborn Clint with not even enough interest in coaching left to address the team at HT. Some hard questions need to be asked.

butchmcdick

Immortal

Boyd and Thaiday can f**k off into retirement, and Bird, Glenn, Joe O, Nikorima and Sims can all find new homes.

It's time to look the cold dead truth in the face: 2015 was the beginning of the end for Wayne. I'm certain he went into that GF with the retirement speech folded up in his pocket. That was it. That was the moment where he rides off into the sunset with the premiership.

Then Hunt happens. Frustration overloads and he decides to carry on to make up for it. 2 failed finals series later and here we are. He's grumpy, stubborn Clint with not even enough interest in coaching left to address the team at HT. Some hard questions need to be asked.

It’s cool bro

You won the battle but lost the war

Hutty1986

Immortal

Lol no, then your gutless wonders cant defend one of the softest finals tries in history with less than a minute to play.

blaza88z

Coach

f**k off, sick of your shit

@THE CHAMP I know he's one of us, sort him out though

no name

Coach
Manly played with a lot of guts and determination today compare that to Brisbane performance on Thursday night where they were lucky to be within touching distance of Canterbury let alone win the game... Gerrad Sutton played well for them though...

Can see Manly getting back into some form here.. Manly 13 +//////
Nice tip mate

Life's Good

Coach

1226D9A9-70ED-46DB-B753-F55C700069F8.jpeg EDC157E8-6C64-4C40-B26E-2D39C2BBBB16.jpeg

Barkley

Bench

images

GongPanther

Referee

Only a couple of wins away from being back on track.