What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R10 Sat DH - Storm 28-14 Titans @ Suncorp

Round 10: Storm v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
They need to introduce a superleague style signal for this warning shit, he walks to marker, walks to the ref, gets the official warning, then holds up the game so he can warn the entire team of the warning..

A referee could do all of that with 1 signal and Gold Coast aren't at a disadvantage as it all happens

blaza88z

Coach
Melbourne really showed a lot tonight, fought off the adversity of losing Ryley Jacks.. an inspirational effort

Someguy

First Grade
Should the titans have gone for 2 on the sin bin penalty? Would have put it right on the storm imo and they don't handle pressure very well this season

This Year?

Immortal
The Storm done well to get themselves out of that little mess they made. I was hoping the Tits would continue their misery but the Storm were too good.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Brainless Mal defending grub Smith. Surprise surprise!
Edit-just saw a replay of Munsters try. Bryce Cartwright should deadset retire.

Exsilium

First Grade
Brainless Mal defending grub Smith. Surprise surprise!
Edit-just saw a replay of Munsters try. Bryce Cartwright should deadset retire.

All the skills a player could want, the size and speed you’d love in all your forwards but has no mental strength, commitment or self discipline.

Hes just another Feleti Mateo but some could argue that mateo has achieved far more then Cartwright ever will

Hutty1986

Immortal
All the skills a player could want, the size and speed you’d love in all your forwards but has no mental strength, commitment or self discipline.

Hes just another Feleti Mateo but some could argue that mateo has achieved far more then Cartwright ever will
He had plenty of time to at least attempt a tackle. He didn't even try-i haven't seen anything like that before and i know mediocrity, having followed saints and nsw for 2 decades.

Latest posts