What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R10 Sun - Rabbitohs 24-10 Dragons @ ANZ

Round 10: Rabbitohs v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
Was f**king brillliant with all the diehards out there!!

Only 2,500 Dragons turned up if that.

I was in bay 407 and the stadium looked almost empty. The DA looked like only had about 50 people in it and the Burrow looked about the same. The Rabbitohs fans easily outnumbered the Dragons fans at least 4 maybe 5 to 1, but I wouldn't have called the atmosphere brilliant. The result on the scoreboard was brilliant for your club but the atmosphere was anything but. It was so quiet at times I could hear the players from where I was sitting.

Enjoy the win and I look forward to the next meeting and you never know it could be in the finals.

And lol@saints all you like. They deserved it at times today.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I was in bay 407 and the stadium looked almost empty. The DA looked like only had about 50 people in it and the Burrow looked about the same. The Rabbitohs fans easily outnumbered the Dragons fans at least 4 maybe 5 to 1, but I wouldn't have called the atmosphere brilliant. The result on the scoreboard was brilliant for your club but the atmosphere was anything but. It was so quiet at times I could hear the players from where I was sitting.

Enjoy the win and I look forward to the next meeting and you never know it could be in the finals.

And lol@saints all you like. They deserved it at times today.
Well down on level 1 in the diamond members 3 levels below you we were pretty loud but yeah all the way up on level 4 you wouldn't have heard too much!

I know a lot of people who go for both sides and half of them couldn't come due to Mothers Day and others I guess were turned off by the weather.

If it was on another weekend at ANZ we played I'd like to have thought we'd have got 22k.

I still think you guys are the benchmark mate. By far the most consistent!

Cows are our bogey side next week!

You're a class act mate compared to others on these forums! Kudos...

I hope you guys knock off the Raiders. The more teams just outside the 8 that keep losing the better for us!

to_ddeath

Coach
Credit to Souffs, too much energy and intensity...the Warriors method worked a treat on us.
Though am still seriously annoyed with McGregors decisions today, a 2 forward bench was never going to cut it and not resting JDB was ridiculous in hindsight.
Here's hoping the Fades don't bring out a similar gameplan next week at Mudgee or it'll be the upset of the round.