What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R10 Sun - Raiders 16-24 Sharks @ GIO

Round 10: Raiders v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 10
Canberra Raiders v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
GIO Stadium Canberra, Bruce (TICKETS)
Sunday 13 May 2018

Gates 2:55pm / NRL 4:10pm

TL-CAN18.png

1. Jack Wighton 2. Nick Cotric 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joseph Leilua 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Blake Austin 7. Aidan Sezer 8. Iosia Soliola 9. Siliva Havili 10. Shannon Boyd 11. Joseph Tapine 12. Elliot Whitehead 13. Josh Papalii
Interchange: 14. Ata Hingano 15. Luke Bateman 16. Charlie Gubb 17. Dunamis Lui 18. Liam Knight 19. Michael Oldfield 20. Craig Garvey 21. Jack Murchie

TL-CRO18.png

1. Valentine Holmes 2. Sosaia Feki 3. Jesse Ramien 4. Ricky Leutele 5. Edrick Lee 6. Matt Moylan 7. Chad Townsend 8. Andrew Fifita 9. Jayden Brailey 10. Matt Prior 11. Kurt Capewell 12. Jayson Bukuya 13. Paul Gallen
Interchange: 14. Joseph Paulo 15. James Segeyaro 16. Ava Seumanufagai 17. Jack Williams 18. Kurt Dillon 19. Braeden Uele 20. Briton Nikora 21. Kyle Flanagan

REF-YELLOW-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Ben Cummins, Henry Perenara
Sideline Officials: Kasey Badger, Peter Gough
Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Bryan Norrie

Feeder team matches
RAIDERS (NSWRL - Mounties) & SHARKS (NSWRL - Newtown)
SAT
Mounties v Newtown @ Aubrey Keech Reserve, ISP 3pm
Flegg - All clubs BYE​

Last edited by a moderator:

Das Gupta

Juniors
I would go Sharks but the players they may have out bother me and Canberra are tricky to beat down there.
Sharks by 1.

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
I hate the sharks more than any other team and I would love the Raiders to beat them. But for whatever reason, Sharks have a habit of winning in Canberra and Raiders have a habit of winning at Shark Park.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
The great gubb returns! Also gal can get back on track to be the greatest loser of all time

GongPanther

Referee
IMO the most entertaining match with lots of points and lolz at hand. Sharks by 2 or Raiders by 8. If pushed,Raiders by 24-16.

Clifferd

Coach
THe clappers in this one. Lord stick to have a heart attack out of excitement and the citizen say of Berra to build a statue of the man himself outside the stadium