What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R11 Fri - Eels 14-24 Warriors @ ANZ

Round 11: Eels v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mave

Coach
People were calling for the milking to be stopped months ago.
Yet again, the NRL have made a rod for their own back with some bullsht unnecessary crackdown on an imaginary problem that has now led to the milkathon.

Well done NRL.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Well done warriors, come on eels get your sht together before you move into that nice shiny stadium.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
People were calling for the milking to be stopped months ago.
Yet again, the NRL have made a rod for their own back with some bullsht unnecessary crackdown on an imaginary problem that has now led to the milkathon.

Well done NRL.

I don't understand how they can see those sort of penalties and not understand how off putting it is for fans.

I have no problem with Smith doing it, but I blame the NRL for allowing such as shit rule to exist. Of all the rules that should be black and white that's probably low down on the list.

Iafeta

Referee
Seriously though, when are they going to change this rule? Needs to be a legitimate pass from dummy half, it is turning into a complete farce at the moment.

Rule should be if you deliberately do it, penalty against you, and the opposition get 5 minutes taking turns to kick you in the nads.

He’s such a scummy filthy cheat. As much as I enjoy winning, I enjoyed just as much the instant karma of old ken doll dropping it cold and seeing you team fold like a pack of cards thereafter.

Instant karma’s gonna get you. Gonna kick you right in the face.