What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R11 Sat - Titans 33-26 Knights @ Cbus Super

Round 11: Titans v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grapple

Bench
Enjoyable game to watch. So good to see Ash play with confidence and back himself. Titans are so much stronger with Arrow in the team too.

I don't watch much Knights games but bloody hell I swear each game I witness I seem to see either Mata'utia or Saifiti either turn the ball over through through dumb penalties or clumsiness with the ball at crucial times in the game. Both happened again tonight.

Apey

Staff member
I don't watch much Knights games but bloody hell I swear each game I witness I seem to see either Mata'utia or Saifiti either turn the ball over through through dumb penalties or clumsiness with the ball at crucial times in the game. Both happened again tonight.

yes, welcome to watching our team

Loose Cannon

Bench
That is a Knights game as defined in the Oxford dictionary.