What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R11 Sun - Dragons 25-18 Raiders @ Mudgee

Round 11: Dragons v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 11
St George Illawarra Dragons v Canberra Raiders
Glen Willow Regional Sports Stadium, Putta Bucca (TICKETS)
Sunday 20 May 2018

Gates 11:30am / (AJ Cup) Rams v (HMatts) Sea Eagles 11:30am / NRL 2pm

TL-SGI18.png

1. Matthew Dufty 2. Nene Macdonald 3. Euan Aitken 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Gareth Widdop 7. Ben Hunt 8. James Graham 9. Cameron McInnes 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Tariq Sims 13. Jack de Belin
Interchange: 14. Jeremy Latimore 15. Kurt Mann 16. Leeson Ah Mau 17. Blake Lawrie 18. Reece Robson 19. Zac Lomax 20. Mitchell Allgood 21. Hame Sele

TL-CAN18.png

1. Jack Wighton 2. Nick Cotric 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joseph Leilua 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Blake Austin 7. Aidan Sezer 8. Iosia Soliola 9. Siliva Havili 10. Shannon Boyd 11. Joseph Tapine 12. Elliot Whitehead 13. Josh Papalii
Interchange: 14. Ata Hingano 15. Luke Bateman 16. Charlie Gubb 17. Dunamis Lui 18. Liam Knight 19. Michael Oldfield 20. Sam Williams 21. Craig Garvey

REF-YELLOW-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Ashley Klein, Peter Gough
Sideline Officials: Rickey McFarlane, Clayton Sharpe
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Ben Galea

Feeder club matches
DRAGONS (NSWRL) & RAIDERS (NSWRL - Mounties)
SAT
Mounties v Wentworthville (PAR) @ Henson, ISP 11am
Dragons v Warriors @ Henson, ISP 1pm
Dragons v Warriors @ Belmore, Flegg 2pm
Mounties v Eels @ Leichhardt, Flegg 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Rabbits20

Immortal
If we lose I will be very disappointed....
You guys will bounce back mate. Dufty to score a double and you guys by about 12 points. You're too good of a side. I see no probs for you in this one.

Canberra don't travel well.

Well down on showing up to in the thread for us against you guys.

Sans Souci Sainter has gone AWOL and isn't showing up at all. Quite cowardly of him after his utter disrespect many times towards my mob. Meh, can't say I'm surprised!

Clifferd

Coach
Hard to get a read on the Raiders, as it is every year. They could easily be near the top of the ladder with a few close losses next to their name already this season...

But I’m predicting 17 blokes hurtin in the sheds after the game..

You guys will bounce back mate. Dufty to score a double and you guys by about 12 points. You're too good of a side. I see no probs for you in this one.

Canberra don't travel well.

Well down on showing up to in the thread for us against you guys.

Sans Souci Sainter has gone AWOL and isn't showing up at all. Quite cowardly of him after his utter disrespect many times towards my mob. Meh, can't say I'm surprised!

*slurp slurp slurp*

Saints 13+ in this.

Lol@50uffs

_Johnsy

Referee
This must be a joke. You are the biggest no show after a loss of anyone in the entire forum. Then when souffs win you rush in spewing shit nonstop

Anyways Saints to bounce back by 14
Hard to argue against this sentiment.

TheFrog

Coach
If the Dragons can't win this, questions will be asked. They should be right, the Raiders are a big strong side but not too bright and have trouble completing games against the better sides. Now with 6 losses, most of them only by a few points, the Raiders will be desperate to stay in the hunt. Losing Austin is a major blow.

FireFalcons1

Juniors
I really really really really want St George to lose here so Penrith can possibly overtake them next week.
But my head says that they'll bounce back and win.

Saints by 16

ed-grimley

Bench
Saints will need to bank some points before their team is decimated by SOO and would have been brought back down to earth by Souths. I'd say they'll win.