What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R11 Thu - Panthers 16-2 Wests Tigers @ Panthers

Round 11: Panthers v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
We all were brother we all were...
I only have the volume on for the atmosphere. The soccer on Fox and the AFL on ch 7 and Fox,the atmosphere that come through their audio is so superior to all NRL games. What I mean is the crowd is noticeably more audio dominant in their broadcast. I contacted a certain CEO in regards to this very matter on Twitter. Believe it or not,he banned me just for me voicing a technical issue. FMD.

BxTom

Bench
I hope that he NRL get new gags written for Cummins and his mate. His current comedy routine just isn't working.

Tom

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's good to have a distraction and a nice game of footy to watch although I couldn't focus on it when you've a relative on deaths door!

So tomorrow I won't even one iota be thinking about the Tigers at all!

Cheers Penrith lads for showing how good you lads are! Had me on the edge of my seat!

Kikau was just a beast!

Penrith for top 2 I say and Prem favourites!

David brown

Juniors
It's good to have a distraction and a nice game of footy to watch although I couldn't focus on it when you've a relative on deaths door!

Cheers Penrith lads for showing how good you lads are! Had me on the edge of my seat!

Kikau was just a beast!

Don't you have a shift at McDonalds to attend ? Iff not can you kindly f**king log out and stop dribbling shit... f**king clown

blaza88z

Coach

Kikau was just a beast!

THE CHAMP will have you on deaths door if you don't cut the crap