What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R12 Fri - Raiders 21-20 Sea Eagles @ GIO

Round 12: Raiders v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheDMC

Bench
Damn, I tipped Raiders to win but to see Ricky sad face in the presser after losing that would have been worth 10 tipping comp trophies.

MEE.

Juniors
The Raiders are very ordinary and fortunate they weren't playing a top 8 side, they should have been done there. That performance after a dismal few weeks isn't anything to celebrate.

t-ba

Post Whore
Turbo shouldn't be anywhere near a Blue Jersey at the moment.

Pretty much.

He's consistently caught out at the back and though I haven't seen it in the last few games he is often utter tosh under the high ball.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Turbo's got some glaring deficiencies in his game that he really needs to fix up if he's ever going to become a rep mainstay.
Someone tell that to the commentators who gargle his balls every time they whisper his name.

Super talent but he has "Hodgo 2001" written all over him atm if he were to debut now.

Meanwhile, Nick Bae is a MUST. He could walk into parliament house down there in a burqa and I'd still love him. What a f**king player!

GongPanther

Referee
The Raiders are very ordinary and fortunate they weren't playing a top 8 side, they should have been done there. That performance after a dismal few weeks isn't anything to celebrate.
Meh,you take what you can get. Poor suffering Raiders fans deserve a bit of luck to go their way.