What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R12 Sat - Warriors 10-30 Rabbitohs @ Mt Smart

Round 12: Warriors v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cockosh

Juniors
What's with Souths players waving hands around asking for a bin?
NRL is becoming like soccer players asking for yellow, red cards
I was thinking the same thing. It happens in most games now. Seems players self respect and integrity has disappeared.

blaza88z

Coach
Just like Napa "led with his head", Burgess led with his foot.. which is pretty much what a trip is

Perth Red

Post Whore
Surprised to see warriors out muscled. Not like there is a shortage of big kiwis!
Good to see the Burgi back in form.

Iron Lion

Juniors
I think if SK has mercy in him he will take Mannering out the back and put a bullet in him. Mannering is finished as a player. Hell of career to some but now he hurts the warriors every minute he spends out on the field.

gunpk

Juniors
I was thinking the same thing. It happens in most games now. Seems players self respect and integrity has disappeared.
A while ago I saw a NZ Union player asking the ref for a sin bin so the ref called him out and told him if you say that once more you'll be the one in the bin.
The refs in the NRL should do the same.

Meth

Staff member
A while ago I saw a NZ Union player asking the ref for a sin bin so the ref called him out and told him if you say that once more you'll be the one in the bin.
The refs in the NRL should do the same.

That was in England

Meth

Staff member
Surprised to see warriors out muscled. Not like there is a shortage of big kiwis!
Good to see the Burgi back in form.

Our forward pack has been outmuscled for years. Afoa is probably the only dominant prop we have right now.