What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R12 Sat - Warriors 10-30 Rabbitohs @ Mt Smart

Round 12: Warriors v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BranVan3000

Coach
Roflmao leg lifted and shifted to his right side. Not by much but by enough.
Actually I watched it again and was more in it than I thought originally. Somebody said it was like a hockey hipcheck which is pretty much right

Not as bad as some we’ve seen though

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
There’s a fine line for the Warriors this season. Generally if we are at least competitive physically we manage to scrape over the line. But some teams are just decisively bigger and stronger than us and will humiliate us.

Meth

Staff member
If we're going to lose this one, I'd like to see us close the margin. Every time we lose, we get smashed and that's surely not got for our psyche

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
That's soft and we're getting nowhere near Souths today, but it's also BS. If that was how they ruled obstruction all year than fine, but the reason everyone stopped was because the refs haven't allowed that to be play on all year.

For what it's worth I would prefer the obstruction rule to be exactly as it was ruled there, it's just not consistent with what we've seen this year.

Meth

Staff member
That's soft and we're getting nowhere near Souths today, but it's also BS. If that was how they ruled obstruction all year than fine, but the reason everyone stopped was because the refs haven't allowed that to be play on all year..

Perhaps, but they should play to the whistle