What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R12 Sun - Wests Tigers 14-10 Bulldogs @ ANZ

Round 12: Wests Tigers v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perth Tiger

Bench
Might as well just bring Reynolds on at half time and see if his energy can wake up the rest of the lazy bastards. Maybe put Benji at fullback

Vic Mackey

Referee
I know whining about refs is mostly overboard, but I seriously reckon 60% of the calls made that half were wrong, for both sides

Goodness we're playing garbage. Can't imagine we drop the ball that frequently again.

I think we should get over the top of them though. Only 2 forwards on the bench and big minutes in the 1st half for the Dogs key big guys will wear them down.

Spade

Juniors
Dean Pay needs to learn how to smile, learn from another shit coach, Stuart often seen smiling although his shitness.

David brown

Juniors
Can't figure out why Thompson was moved back to wing, Lolohea is garbage.
Blows my mind as well.. Thought Thompson was one of the best full backs in the first 10 rounds...

I think its more Cleary likes a ball playing fullback over the running one... Same reason Moylan was never moved to 5/8 at Penrith...

Diesel

Coach
I don't think I've seen Mrs Badger make a call as a touchie, shes dead set frauding the NRL. I could run up and down the line and make zero calls.
Mrs? I thought it was his daughter. He’s batting well above his average

ReddFelon

Juniors
Blows my mind as well.. Thought Thompson was one of the best full backs in the first 10 rounds...

I think its more Cleary likes a ball playing fullback over the running one... Same reason Moylan was never moved to 5/8 at Penrith...

Which is kind of dumb when you've already got three ball playing halves and you can't even figure out where to put one of them.

Diesel

Coach
Lolo offers a little bit more in terms of ball playing but that’s about it....unless he kills it in the 2nd half it’s back to Reggie’s for you
I think there’s a bit of arrogance to him. That drop ball would’ve been tough though