What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R12 Thu - Broncos 18-10 Eels @ Suncorp

Round 12: Broncos v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 12
Brisbane Broncos v Parramatta Eels
Suncorp Stadium, Milton (TICKETS)
Thursday 24 May 2018

Gates 6pm / NRL 7:50pm

TL-BRI18.png

1. Darius Boyd 2. Corey Oates 3. James Roberts 4. Jordan Kahu 5. Jamayne Isaako 6. Anthony Milford 7. Kodi Nikorima 8. Matthew Lodge 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Sam Thaiday 11. Tevita Pangai Junior 12. Jaydn Su'a 13. Joe Ofahengaue
Interchange: 14. Sam Tagataese 15. George Fai 16. Kotoni Staggs 17. Patrick Mago 18. Tom Opacic 19. Troy Dargan 20. Josh Mcguire 21. David Fifita

TL-PAR18.png

1. Corey Norman 2. Bevan French 3. Michael Jennings 4. Brad Takairangi 5. George Jennings 6. Clint Gutherson 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Daniel Alvaro 9. Cameron King 10. Siosaia Vave 11. Manu Ma'u 12. Tepai Moeroa 13. Peni Terepo
Interchange: 14. Will Smith 15. Suaia Matagi 16. David Gower 17. Marata Niukore 18. Ray Stone 19. Jaeman Salmon 20. Kane Evans 21. Josh Hoffman

REF-BLACK-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Ashley Klein, Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Sideline Officials: Belinda Sleeman, Chris Sutton
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Ben Galea

Feeder club matches
BRONCOS (QRL - Ipswich, Norths, Redcliffe, Souths Logan & Wynnum)
SAT
Redcliffe v Capras @ Dolphin Stadium, ISC 1:10pm (CH 9 QLD)
Pride (NQL) v Norths @ Barlow Park, Colts 4pm / ISC 6pm
SUN
Wynnum v Easts (MEL) @ BMD Kougari, Colts 11:45am / ISC 3pm
Souths Logan v Victoria (MEL) @ Davies Park, Colts 1:20pm
Souths Logan v Ipswich @ Davies Park, ISC 3pm
Colts BYE - Ipswich & Redcliffe

EELS (NSWRL - Wentworthville)
SUN
Eels / Wentworthville v North Sydney (SOU) @ Ringrose Park, Flegg 1pm / ISP 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

David brown

Juniors
Can see Eels pulling off the upset in this one... I wouldn't take much out of Broncos performance Friday night, Bit off a fluke if we are to beetroot here...Two all round bad teams here. Eels to run away with it late

Eels 13 +

TheFrog

Coach
Anything could happen in this one. The refs might decide the Broncos don't need any help against the cellar dwellers, and donkeys might fly. Is Nathan Brown expected back anytime soon? And Jizz for that matter?

Last edited:

pantherz9103

First Grade
I honestly give the Eels a real chance, the Broncos for some reason don't perform well against struggling teams anymore and if they do beat them, it's not without external help...

Lebbo73

Bench
I honestly give the Eels a real chance, the Broncos for some reason don't perform well against struggling teams anymore and if they do beat them, it's not without external help...
I give the Eels a chance because they enjoy playing against us. Besides that, you and David brown have a serious case of butthurt!

Unscrupulous

Bench
Peering into my NRMA sponsored crystal ball....

Broncos by a Sutton decision whereby he calls the player over whilst desperately trying to make it look like he isn't happy about making the call, however proceeds to blow a penalty that just happens to be right infront, 20m out, in the 79th minute, with the scores tied.

"It's unfortunate but....."

blaza88z

Coach
Peering into my NRMA sponsored crystal ball....

Broncos by a Sutton decision whereby he calls the player over whilst desperately trying to make it look like he isn't happy about making the call, however proceeds to blow a penalty that just happens to be right infront, 20m out, in the 79th minute, with the scores tied.

"It's unfortunate but....."

It's unfortunate but he's made direct contact with his chin after failing to connect with what would have been a blatant shoulder charge, that's what you were about to say wasn't it

Unscrupulous

Bench
It's unfortunate but he's made direct contact with his chin after failing to connect with what would have been a blatant shoulder charge, that's what you were about to say wasn't it
That's despite the fact that his arms were clearly ready to wrap thus make it not even close to a shoulder charge, right?

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Can see Eels pulling off the upset in this one... I wouldn't take much out of Broncos performance Friday night, Bit off a fluke if we are to beetroot here...Two all round bad teams here. Eels to run away with it late

Eels 13 +
What was off with the fluke?