What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R12 Thu - Broncos 18-10 Eels @ Suncorp

Round 12: Broncos v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clifferd

Coach
Where is that weird Parra supporter that kept sucking Moses dick after last season & saying Moses was worth the 900k yet bagged us saying we paid overs for Packer & Matulino

]

TheDMC

Bench
Dross. Parra exactly the same last week when they played the warriors. Plenty of go forward, but absolutely no fluency to score a try and an awful kicking game.

ek999

First Grade
How much longer does Parra stick with Arthur as coach. This will be his 5th year as coach with one finals appearance and nothing has seemed to change.

Forwards had a go but the backs did nothing.

I seriously question what they practice at training - they still look clueless and put on the same predictable plays.

lockyno1

Post Whore
When you are relying on a hopeless overpaid halfback in Moses you are stuffed anyway...and believe me we have the 2nd and 3rd most useless halves in Bird and Milford!

blaza88z

Coach
No deal. We’ll give you Moga back for Isaako?

Isaako has had some moments of brilliance but he goes missing in big chunks over the course of the game, we probably don't need him as much given we have Corey Oates on the other wing but i'd like to see him more involved

mozza91

Coach
Isaako has had some moments of brilliance but he goes missing in big chunks over the course of the game, we probably don't need him as much given we have Corey Oates on the other wing but i'd like to see him more involved
So. Deal?

Lebbo73

Bench
So. Deal?
How much did you pay him to leave Brissy? We were all happy to see him go after he bombed two early tries against Melbourne in the prelim. Something he did quite often by refusing to pass the ball in a two on one situation. Or by dropping the ball cold when he was about to score!